Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Side Quest Badges

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 08, 2010
Hey everybody. So I know that there is a Book 11 Side Quest badge, and I currently have all of them through "Twilight Cowboy" (the Book 10 badge), but are there any Book 12+ badges for side quests? I know they aren't on Wizard101 Central wiki, but I'm wondering if anyone here can help me out. I'm curious if there's something to look forward to after completing the other book side quests.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Lord Of Life on Aug 15, 2014 wrote:
Hey everybody. So I know that there is a Book 11 Side Quest badge, and I currently have all of them through "Twilight Cowboy" (the Book 10 badge), but are there any Book 12+ badges for side quests? I know they aren't on Wizard101 Central wiki, but I'm wondering if anyone here can help me out. I'm curious if there's something to look forward to after completing the other book side quests.
Hi Lord of Life, welcome to the message boards. Try checking the Pirate101 Central Wiki. They are much better suited for Pirate's side quests. Hopefully that one is complete for your needs.

Lieutenant
Dec 13, 2008
Lord Of Life on Aug 15, 2014 wrote:
Yes, every book has a side quest badge. Ahhh, I remember how proud I was when I got all the badges for side quests. It's a great accomplishment. Good luck with your questing adventures!