Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

bonnie is missing her white tail tip

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
is it just me or is her white tail tip gone? she seems to be missing it, when did this happen? like this update or a few updates ago?

Commodore
May 31, 2009
It has always been that way. I have a very old screenshot that I took right before I promoted her for the first time, and she does not have that white tip there.

Perhaps Bonnie Anne herself could explain the reason for her missing white tail-tip?

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
last time i checked the tail was when it first launched, maybe that's why i'm confused

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Maybe she be one of those rare foxes with out one

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Commodore
May 31, 2009
All red foxes have a white tail-tip, and Bonnie Anne is definitely a red fox. We'll have to put it down to 'Spiral Logic' and 'KI did it because they felt like it'. She's special, and they probably wanted to make her stand out and look different from the other foxes.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Maybe only the males have the white tail tip in Marleybone.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Commodore
May 31, 2009
DuranteRamses87 on Aug 7, 2014 wrote:
Maybe only the males have the white tail tip in Marleybone.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
Two words: Molly Anne. She has a white tail-tip.

Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2012
Here, go to the second one and you can see Bonnie Anne with her white tail tip. You know what this means right? She must of dyed it red!

Commodore
May 31, 2009
435Snow Owl on Aug 7, 2014 wrote:
Here, go to the second one and you can see Bonnie Anne with her white tail tip. You know what this means right? She must of dyed it red!
That is my theory. It makes her stand out, and maybe she did it to separate herself from the rest of the foxes.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
435Snow Owl on Aug 7, 2014 wrote:
Either that or they made her dye it white to make her fit in better for spying missions and when she finished she let her true colors come back in.

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
NEVER ask a woman if she dyes her fur.