Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Farewell to Summer,

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Since it's August, and we haven't had a party for awhile, and again, there have been some new people joining the boards, I'd like to propose that we message board marauders have a:

Farewell to Summer Party!

I like to have this party on the weekend of August 22 to the 24. That should give us all enough time to check our schedules, make our plans, and find out if we can actually have a party.

I would also like a bit of input into where we shall meet. All of our parties so far, have begun at Avery's Villa, Skull Island. But, what about a party that's starts in Jonah Town? Or perhaps, in Flotsam at One-Eye Jack's Tavern?

Anyways, as usual, the other party details will be:

Realm: Vadima,
Time: shall we say, 6:00 pm Eastern?

Itinerary: um, whatever happens, happens.

And of course, as usual, this party is open to anybody who reads this post and wants to come.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
CdeWinter on Aug 4, 2014 wrote:
Since it's August, and we haven't had a party for awhile, and again, there have been some new people joining the boards, I'd like to propose that we message board marauders have a:

Farewell to Summer Party!

I like to have this party on the weekend of August 22 to the 24. That should give us all enough time to check our schedules, make our plans, and find out if we can actually have a party.

I would also like a bit of input into where we shall meet. All of our parties so far, have begun at Avery's Villa, Skull Island. But, what about a party that's starts in Jonah Town? Or perhaps, in Flotsam at One-Eye Jack's Tavern?

Anyways, as usual, the other party details will be:

Realm: Vadima,
Time: shall we say, 6:00 pm Eastern?

Itinerary: um, whatever happens, happens.

And of course, as usual, this party is open to anybody who reads this post and wants to come.
Ohhh I LIKE this Party at Jack's Place I'm in
Either day is fine with me. Gonna be one sizzling party

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
HEY I just noticed, Scarlet....You just maxed over 1000 yars Congratulations. You be one well loved pirate.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Aug 4, 2014 wrote:
HEY I just noticed, Scarlet....You just maxed over 1000 yars Congratulations. You be one well loved pirate.
Thank you Chrissy. And yes I know that I'm a well loved pirate ( hee hee). But I think that number of yars reflects more on how long I've been perusing these boards. Now, I just have to make a ton of posts anr become an Admiral of the Red Ensign.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
Cool idea, but I'd like to have it somewhere else... somewhere where people don't usually have parties? Maybe we could all flood some cave systems, or just fill up a tavern?

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Sounds like it'll be a fantastic party!! But my membership expires before then. I won't be able to come unless anyone would like to stand around in Skull Island, Blood Shoals, Xol Akmul, or Jonah Town. If I were able to come, I'd say the Black Spot as a meeting place but Jonah Town (more specifically a spot right in front of Captain Ahab, ayuh) seems to be calling my name as well...I'll leave it up to y'all to decide!

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
might give me a chance to show off my golden chicken hotel (its meant to be a joke) 35 golden chickens and counting :D how about we meet in port regal? we can all dress up like armada and attack i already have my out fit and i declared myself general phule! with rooke's outfit, bishops staff, and phules hat i will be unstoppable! yes lets do that

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
So talking to a few people have given me an idea. What say we start this party in Devil Fish Hollow. Since it's part of the intro quests everyone should be able to enter it.

So,
August 23,
6:00 pm Eastern,
Vadima Realm,
Devil's Hollow.
How does that sound?

Commodore
May 31, 2009
CdeWinter on Aug 6, 2014 wrote:
So talking to a few people have given me an idea. What say we start this party in Devil Fish Hollow. Since it's part of the intro quests everyone should be able to enter it.

So,
August 23,
Vadima Realm,
Devil's Hollow.
How does that sound?
Yay! I can go to Devilfish Hollow! Do we have a theme for the party or no? (Sorry, I like theme parties.They're fun!)

And I must add, after visiting the chicken hotel created by General Phule, Human Mage (aka Jack aka sparticus32) I think we should definitely add that to the things-to-do list. That is, if Jack would like to give another tour.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009

So,
August 23,
Vadima Realm,
Devil's Hollow.
How does that sound?
Fantastic idea

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
TheDragonspyrePira... on Aug 5, 2014 wrote:
might give me a chance to show off my golden chicken hotel (its meant to be a joke) 35 golden chickens and counting :D how about we meet in port regal? we can all dress up like armada and attack i already have my out fit and i declared myself general phule! with rooke's outfit, bishops staff, and phules hat i will be unstoppable! yes lets do that
Yeah I still have my battleangel outfit!

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013

So,
August 23,
Vadima Realm,
Devil's Hollow.
How does that sound?
anywhere as long as there is a party!

Ensign
Dec 27, 2011
Hi!

A party at One-Eyed Jack's Tavern eh?? Sounds great!

I will be there!

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
JosephSpellMender on Aug 7, 2014 wrote:
Hi!

I will be there!
Just to be clear Joseph. In order to accomodate players who no longer have access to Flotsam, the party will be starting in Devil's Hollow.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
JosephSpellMender on Aug 7, 2014 wrote:
Hi!

I will be there!
Hi Joseph, welcome to the message boards. What better way to get to know you than at one of our fabulous parties. I am looking forward to seeing you there.

Petty Officer
Aug 13, 2012
As much as a party in one eye jacks tavern would be great I think it's fair for those who don't have a membership that the party would take place in Skull Island Sky Way. Besides it's funny to have a party in a place that is scary,weird, or dull, where you never expect there to be a party. Like throwing a party in prison or the DMV.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
the doctor on Aug 8, 2014 wrote:
As much as a party in one eye jacks tavern would be great I think it's fair for those who don't have a membership that the party would take place in Skull Island Sky Way. Besides it's funny to have a party in a place that is scary,weird, or dull, where you never expect there to be a party. Like throwing a party in prison or the DMV.
A party in prison? THAT'S A GOOD IDEA.
No, it isn't.
The Presidio is awesome. Choose the presidio. PRESIDIO. PRESIDIO. THE MONKEY FORTRESS.

Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
Kai Alcott on Aug 8, 2014 wrote:
A party in prison? THAT'S A GOOD IDEA.
No, it isn't.
The Presidio is awesome. Choose the presidio. PRESIDIO. PRESIDIO. THE MONKEY FORTRESS.
While we can agree on the awesomeness of the Presidio, it is a dungeon- and therefor, only 4 people can enter at a time.

Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
darkdoombro345 on Aug 8, 2014 wrote:
While we can agree on the awesomeness of the Presidio, it is a dungeon- and therefor, only 4 people can enter at a time.
Perhaps outside of the Presidio?

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
darkdoombro345 on Aug 8, 2014 wrote:
Jonah Town is awesome. Choose Jonah Town. JONAH TOWN. JONAH TOWN.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
WAIT A SECOND. Why do I keep saying things like 'Presidio' and 'Jonah Town'? I'm on vacation then. (I think.)

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
ChrisTheSwashy on Aug 9, 2014 wrote:
Sry, but even outside of the Presidio is a very small area.
so I'm still going with.

Date: August 23, 2014 Anno Domini (23.08.14)
Time: 6:00 pm Eastern Time Zone
Place: Devil Fish Hollow, (in Corsair Cove)
Realm: Vadima

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
ChrisTheSwashy on Aug 9, 2014 wrote:
That area is way too small. why not annoy Avery and have it in his office?