Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A big big big Congratulations!!!

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
anecorbie on Aug 2, 2014 wrote:
Please, Misty, I don't like CR gear! I'm sorry, but if you want a theme, how about Mooshu? I choose Mooshu as my place of origin.
I'd choose MarleyBone personally... while the armor isn't the best in this game, I'm a huge anglophile, so that seems like a good idea to me. Then we really can all set Bonnie Anne as our companions, or handsome dan for those of us who have him.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
MistyDragon13 on Aug 3, 2014 wrote:
MooShu is great too! It was my third favorite world. Let's do MooShu because:

a) You want to, and its your party.

b) MooShu is awesome. (Ninja Pigs rule)

c) MooShu was my place of origin as well!

and

d) MooShu gear looks better than Cool Ranch gear. More...sophisticated.

Okay then, so to get this all organized, we've got:

Date:August 6th 2014
Realm:One Eyed Jack
Time:5:00 PM US Central time
Theme (if any--approval pending): MooShu gear

Did I get that right? If so, now I need to go find my old MooShu gear. Ratbeard, gimme that hat!
Yep.You got it right.Esperanza,I hope you don't mind me squeezing Misty's 300th post + goodbye party into your 100th post + you're awesome party.Yeah,we're having four parties in one,what a treat!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Hoodoo Master on Aug 4, 2014 wrote:
Yep.You got it right.Esperanza,I hope you don't mind me squeezing Misty's 300th post + goodbye party into your 100th post + you're awesome party.Yeah,we're having four parties in one,what a treat!
More the merrier has always been my motto, Felix! In honor of One Eyed Jack, do you have any objections to moving the party to the Black Spot?

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
anecorbie on Aug 4, 2014 wrote:
More the merrier has always been my motto, Felix! In honor of One Eyed Jack, do you have any objections to moving the party to the Black Spot?
None at all,I've already asked One Eyed Jack,or Bonnie Anne to merge thuis thread with that one,but maybe they hadn't received it?

Anyways,eight parties,packed into one,happening at the Black Spot tavern.

Now,can you guys pretty please merge those two threads?

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
I be ready to parrrrrty down any time any where, so lets get down with our pirate selves.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
Such an awesome pirate congrats
Give cake and yum or water and sandwiches

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
MistyDragon13 on Aug 2, 2014 wrote:
Ooh! We should make this a theme party! How 'bout 'Wild West'? Everyone wears Cool Ranch gear! And we should all set Bonnie Anne as our first mate to celebrate her coming to the Message Boards.
yesssssss! i have the most awesome cowboy outfit in the world!!

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013