Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A big big big Congratulations!!!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Esperanza,Anecorbie,whatever name I can use to call you,you just reached your 1000th post!!!Woohoo!!

Congratulations,so many times,thank you for one thousand blessings and/or giggles,that you may have shared with us,unleased upon us,and such!Congratulation for this achievement!!

So...anyone wanna throw a party?

Commodore
May 31, 2009
The party has to be before August 13! That's when my membership ends.

Congrats, Esperanza!! *sends yum and a GIANT box of cake pops* This is a wonderful and great achievement! And as Hoodoo Master said, thank you for your blessings, giggles, and ideas that you have shared.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
once again congratulations! i really do think we should have a party, its not everyday that happens, whatever the time i'll try my best to make it! once again congratulations and a job well done!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I am smiling a great big cake eatin' grin, right now! But now I know how Chrissy feels, everyone of you have made me feel so welcomed and valued ( even when you don't agree with me ). I thank the day I was sooo bored that I decided to see what the message boards was all about!

( you can call me Esperanza, Jack )

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
MistyDragon13 on Jul 30, 2014 wrote:
The party has to be before August 13! That's when my membership ends.

Congrats, Esperanza!! *sends yum and a GIANT box of cake pops* This is a wonderful and great achievement! And as Hoodoo Master said, thank you for your blessings, giggles, and ideas that you have shared.
First of all,you are NOT gonna leave us here,you're not,you're not,and you're not(denial is the easiest way to deal with a problem).You are gonna stay here on the message boards,with us forever,please,please,please?

There,now that I convinced your parents to let you stay(probably,if not,sorry?)we can talk dates.

Personally,I've never known if dates were fruits,or nuts,and after checking,I discovered they are fruits,which is very weird because they don't feel fruitlike.Never been a big fan of dates but they are really important here,because they are used in desserts a lot,and such...oh wait,talking about the wrong dates.

Date:August 6th 2014
Realm:One Eyed Jack
Time:5:00 PM US Central time

Yes,I know it's a weird location,but it's not like I'm one of those people who schedules every meet-up next to the Life Fountain in Avery's Court .

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I think a party sounds wonderful.
Congratulations for your superior accomplishment. Well done. *Hands a tankard of yum and toasts to Anecorbie's honor*
Let's get the details settled

I love how you guys are throwing my Blessings and Giggles around so much. Mission accomplished

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Congratulations Esperanza, on a monumental Message Board Achievement- 1000 posts, way to go! And I must congratulate you on the quality, creativity and cleverness in which you have presented your posts and your thoughts. You have become a very valuable and helpful member of the Marauder, Message Board and P101 family and I enjoy reading anything and everything you have to write.

Keep up the amazing work and here's to your next 1000......CHEERS!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Hoodoo Master on Jul 31, 2014 wrote:
First of all,you are NOT gonna leave us here,you're not,you're not,and you're not(denial is the easiest way to deal with a problem).You are gonna stay here on the message boards,with us forever,please,please,please?

There,now that I convinced your parents to let you stay(probably,if not,sorry?)we can talk dates.

Personally,I've never known if dates were fruits,or nuts,and after checking,I discovered they are fruits,which is very weird because they don't feel fruitlike.Never been a big fan of dates but they are really important here,because they are used in desserts a lot,and such...oh wait,talking about the wrong dates.

Yes,I know it's a weird location,but it's not like I'm one of those people who schedules every meet-up next to the Life Fountain in Avery's Court .
Be sure to bring Miracle Mitch a nice BLT and he won't mind us showing up!

Commodore
May 31, 2009
The Hoodoo Master on Jul 31, 2014 wrote:

Actually, I have a prepaid card membership, so yeah. I buy them for summertime. So, you know, I'll keep reading the message boards, and possibly pass along some thoughts if Valkoor or Chrissy or anyone would care to listen to some extensive rambling and post it in whatever topic the rambling was about. I don't know how well that would work, though...

Just so everyone knows, I'll probably be late to the party because of that pesky thing called 'I have to eat dinner'. (Oh, the horror!) I'll try my best to be there!!!!

And thank you all for being a wonderful message board community. I have really enjoyed posting here this summer. Thanks for all the wonderful laughs, puns *looks at Valkoor*, ideas, general thoughts, and blessings. I'll miss posting here.

But I still have one week and six days. *begins to post frantically* I must reach 300 posts!

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
i might be able to make, that's around dinner for me but ive had dinner later (like 9 pm) so ya i think i can make it. well i hope to see you guys there! once again congratulations!

-jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
"Captain... yoo hoo... wake up Captain..."
"Zzzzzz..."
"I think he's really asleep this time."
"Wait a minute, he doesn't snore."
"How on earth can I snore when you guys never let me sleep?"
"Good, you're awake after all. Anyway we got this problem..."
"When don't you at this hour of the night? Why can't you guys have problems betweem nine and five?"
"You see there's this pirate, Esperanza."
"Don't you mean Anecorbie?"
"Well, yes, but, now she's doing it. You know, getting all famous and everything."
"Does this mean reward-wise we can start back at square one?"
"Oh no, now look what you've done. I told you this was a bad idea. This was a can of worms best left unopened."
"I think I still got the sheet music. I put it in my sea chest... yes, here it is. Here's a part for you, and you, and you, here's the soprano part... give it back, big guy. Here, for you."
"I thought we'd never sing again."
"Especially after last time when we got thrown out of the tavern, remember?"
"Who knew the Dogs were such music lovers? Is everybody ready?"
"No. Not me. Me either. No readiness here."
"Did I ever tell you I'm the son of a god?"
"On three. A-one, a-two..."
"Um, Cap'n?"
"What? Oh, good, you can double a part with Sarah."
"You got a telegram."
"Ooh, who from? The Gilbert and Sullivan Appreciation Society. Let's see what they have to say. They don't want us to sing."
"Good for them."
"But how will Esperanza know how much she means to us?"
"You could just tell her."
"No, that would be too easy for him. The Captain wants to show how versatile he is."
"Really? It seems to me he just does the same tired joke over and over again."
"Well, if I ever find my thesaurus or rhyming dictionary, they've got to be around here somewhere."
"Let's not get carried away, Cap'n, better make it quick!"
"All together now...
Congrats to our dear Esperanza
But what of our extravaganza?
So let's strike up the band
And give her a hand
And so here we end our last stanza."

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
The Hoodoo Master on Jul 29, 2014 wrote:
Esperanza,Anecorbie,whatever name I can use to call you,you just reached your 1000th post!!!Woohoo!!

Congratulations,so many times,thank you for one thousand blessings and/or giggles,that you may have shared with us,unleased upon us,and such!Congratulation for this achievement!!

So...anyone wanna throw a party?
a big CONGRATS to anecorbie! 1000 posts! WOOOOOOW! major accomplishment!! well done!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Sam Underhill on Jul 31, 2014 wrote:
"Zzzzzz..."
"When don't you at this hour of the night? Why can't you guys have problems betweem nine and five?"
"Well, yes, but, now she's doing it. You know, getting all famous and everything."
"Oh no, now look what you've done. I told you this was a bad idea. This was a can of worms best left unopened."
"I think I still got the sheet music. I put it in my sea chest... yes, here it is. Here's a part for you, and you, and you, here's the soprano part... give it back, big guy. Here, for you."
"Um, Cap'n?"
"You got a telegram."
"Ooh, who from? The Gilbert and Sullivan Appreciation Society. Let's see what they have to say. They don't want us to sing."
"Good for them."
"No, that would be too easy for him. The Captain wants to show how versatile he is."
"Well, if I ever find my thesaurus or rhyming dictionary, they've got to be around here somewhere."
"All together now...
And give her a hand
SQUEEALLL I've been Underhilled! And I'm amazed you found a rhyme for 'Esperanza'!
Thank you so much Sam!

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Yar, let me treat ye to a mug me secret yum from me private cellar to celebrate.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
"Zzzzzz..."
"Um, Cap'n?"
"You got a telegram."
"Good for them."
"All together now...
And give her a hand
*Still laughing* Oh Sam you never cease to amaze me. You have a gift that blesses exponentially and you must promise to never stop. You couldn't have honored a nicer lady nor done it in a more fabulous way. Well done Sir....Again.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
jack morgan933 on Aug 1, 2014 wrote:
Yar, let me treat ye to a mug me secret yum from me private cellar to celebrate.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan
Yarr, that hit the spot, matey!

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
Good job, friend! I only just reached my hundredth post! So well done to you, sir (ma'am? sorry, I don't much pay attention to people's lives in the real world...), and have a nice big jug of yum, on me. Just kidding. Heh heh... saving up gold for something special... Don't worry, you'll get a part in it too *turns around and begins writing in papers*. By the way, what's your pirate's name? It will help me with my... er... project *evil grin*...

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
"Zzzzzz..."
"Um, Cap'n?"
"You got a telegram."
"Good for them."
"All together now...
And give her a hand
Sam, that was perhaps the greatest crew banter that I have ever had the pleasure of reading.....and you have had some good ones, so that is saying quite a lot! Super funny and exceptional and flawless flow- a great read indeed!

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Well done, Esperanza. I especially do enjoy engaging in your speculative posts and your playful banter. And (though it has little to do with the message boards persay) I enjoy your well-written and clever fan fiction too!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Jul 31, 2014 wrote:
Congratulations Esperanza, on a monumental Message Board Achievement- 1000 posts, way to go! And I must congratulate you on the quality, creativity and cleverness in which you have presented your posts and your thoughts. You have become a very valuable and helpful member of the Marauder, Message Board and P101 family and I enjoy reading anything and everything you have to write.

Keep up the amazing work and here's to your next 1000......CHEERS!
Thank you, Valkoor, that means so much to me; I like all my new "framily".

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Ooh! We should make this a theme party! How 'bout 'Wild West'? Everyone wears Cool Ranch gear! And we should all set Bonnie Anne as our first mate to celebrate her coming to the Message Boards.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
MistyDragon13 on Aug 2, 2014 wrote:
Ooh! We should make this a theme party! How 'bout 'Wild West'? Everyone wears Cool Ranch gear! And we should all set Bonnie Anne as our first mate to celebrate her coming to the Message Boards.
Please, Misty, I don't like CR gear! I'm sorry, but if you want a theme, how about Mooshu? I choose Mooshu as my place of origin.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
MistyDragon13 on Aug 2, 2014 wrote:
If Esperanza agrees,of course!

As for the Bonnie Anne part...well...another of course!

Also,you won't mind if we fit in the celebration of your 300th post,would you?

Commodore
May 31, 2009
anecorbie on Aug 2, 2014 wrote:
Please, Misty, I don't like CR gear! I'm sorry, but if you want a theme, how about Mooshu? I choose Mooshu as my place of origin.
MooShu is great too! It was my third favorite world. Let's do MooShu because:

a) You want to, and its your party.

b) MooShu is awesome. (Ninja Pigs rule)

c) MooShu was my place of origin as well!

and

d) MooShu gear looks better than Cool Ranch gear. More...sophisticated.

Okay then, so to get this all organized, we've got:

Theme (if any--approval pending): MooShu gear

Did I get that right? If so, now I need to go find my old MooShu gear. Ratbeard, gimme that hat!