Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How many Companions do you have?

AuthorMessage
Commodore
May 31, 2009
Wow, everyone seems to have more companions than I do. As of right now I have 24, but I'm about to get Ju Hao, so I'll have 25.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Ladies and Gentlemen.......I HAVE REACHED 100 COMPANIONS!!!! Well, 102 to be exact lol. Here are the ones I bought. I spent 4-5 hours washing my grandma's walls, so it paid off well! 30,000 Crowns!

1. Madclaw

2. Nikeeta

3. El Tiburon

4. Pig Raider Crossbowman

5. Scorpius

6. Panfilo Montejo (Crazy Monquistador)

7. Hetu Rana (Water Mole Slingman)

8. Buffalo Bill

And 9: Wild Bill Peacock

However, with my last 2500 crowns, I bought some Tribal Crew packs........AND I GOT MY SECOND DINO!!!! I know I have ranted about only having one (Kawil Doomclaw), but now I am pleased! After 150,000 Crowns, (Just a guess, I have lost track lol . Sadly, it is probably more than that .) I now have 2 out of the 5 dinos!

10: Lemba Moonskull!!!!

That makes 102 companions!!! Now, tomorrow I have more chores, and that means more crowns! Update to follow sometime tomorrow!!!

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
warriorscreed on Aug 7, 2014 wrote:
Ladies and Gentlemen.......I HAVE REACHED 100 COMPANIONS!!!! Well, 102 to be exact lol. Here are the ones I bought. I spent 4-5 hours washing my grandma's walls, so it paid off well! 30,000 Crowns!

1. Madclaw

2. Nikeeta

3. El Tiburon

4. Pig Raider Crossbowman

5. Scorpius

6. Panfilo Montejo (Crazy Monquistador)

7. Hetu Rana (Water Mole Slingman)

8. Buffalo Bill

And 9: Wild Bill Peacock

However, with my last 2500 crowns, I bought some Tribal Crew packs........AND I GOT MY SECOND DINO!!!! I know I have ranted about only having one (Kawil Doomclaw), but now I am pleased! After 150,000 Crowns, (Just a guess, I have lost track lol . Sadly, it is probably more than that .) I now have 2 out of the 5 dinos!

10: Lemba Moonskull!!!!

That makes 102 companions!!! Now, tomorrow I have more chores, and that means more crowns! Update to follow sometime tomorrow!!!
Now up to 108 companions! Did more wall washing lol! Here's what I got!

1. Calamity Jane Canary

2. Billy the Kid

3. Bat Masterson

4. Crockagator

5. Uttu-Sssilasu (Serpent Augur)

6. Joe Bean (Chicken Miner)

Really working my way up now! I won't be buying any for a while, though. Not until the 20th of this month.

Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
Shayden181 on Jul 13, 2014 wrote:
Them Dinos don't go down without a fight, lol. It took me about 265,000 crowns to get all of mine. I ended up getting two within the first 150,000, and one when I hit 30,000 crowns, then TWO on my last 8,000. I didn't think I was gonna get the last two...
I was EXTREMELY lucky and got Kawil Doomclaw on my 1st pack! (On my musketeer) Good luck with getting the other companions!

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Shayden181 on Jul 13, 2014 wrote:
Them Dinos don't go down without a fight, lol. It took me about 265,000 crowns to get all of mine. I ended up getting two within the first 150,000, and one when I hit 30,000 crowns, then TWO on my last 8,000. I didn't think I was gonna get the last two...
I SEEM to be getting the same pattern. I got my 2 dinos in the first 150,000 crowns. Maybe I'll get my next one soon. I really want to get Holkun Doomhorn.

Ensign
Oct 08, 2012
4 out of the 5 dinos, Currently have Kawil, Lembra, Itzen, and that buccaneer dino (I forgot his name!). Right now I got 42 companions, so I'll make some of my more useless companions do pet wranglin', until I level them up more.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
In honor of Sharrrk Week, I've just bought Finn Dorsal for my musketeer! So she now has 30 companions.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Now at 110 companions! In honor of Sharrrk Week, I bought the Cutthroat Bundle, finally getting me a shark companion and some more crowns!

1. Grim Bruce Mcfin (Cutthroat Pirate)

2. Froggo Villa

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Now at 114 companions. Not many more I can buy without having to go for the dinos.

1. Jim Masterson

2. Nadya

3. Sky Snake

4. Eric Jolly

Just started page 8 of companions. I need to be ready for the Tower of Moo Manchu when it releases, so that way if I lose a companion, more can take their place!

Admiral
May 30, 2010
warriorscreed on Aug 16, 2014 wrote:
Now at 114 companions. Not many more I can buy without having to go for the dinos.

1. Jim Masterson

2. Nadya

3. Sky Snake

4. Eric Jolly

Just started page 8 of companions. I need to be ready for the Tower of Moo Manchu when it releases, so that way if I lose a companion, more can take their place!
I think with 8 pages of companions, you're covered. Unless that tower is incredibly hard, I don't think you'll need more than three or four pages worth...

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Congrats on having the most companions of any pirate, that be something worth looking back on with pride mate, great job.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Gunner's Mate
Jun 22, 2011
I literally have 17 companions. I still have MB and AQ to do, though.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
warriorscreed on Aug 8, 2014 wrote:
Now up to 108 companions! Did more wall washing lol! Here's what I got!

1. Calamity Jane Canary

2. Billy the Kid

3. Bat Masterson

4. Crockagator

5. Uttu-Sssilasu (Serpent Augur)

6. Joe Bean (Chicken Miner)

Really working my way up now! I won't be buying any for a while, though. Not until the 20th of this month.
Wow lucky i have 40 and I thought I had a lot of companions

Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
Wow, I have three pages of companions! I like to focus on 4 primary companions that I keep leveled up VERY close to me, and I keep the other companions leveled up just...close.

Here's the Primary Four

Peter Quint Pelican Mercenary
Kobe Yojimbo Bull Samoorai
Old "Dr." Scratch Undead Bokor
Christobal Jimenez Monquistador Sharpshooter

I also keep Yule Trogg, Barnabus, Fin Dorsal, and Lucy Sterling leveled closer to the primary four, but not as close.

Mark Laveer, Buccaneer
Boucan do it!

Petty Officer
Mar 11, 2011
i've currently got 33 companions my goal is to get 70-100

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Now at 118 companions. All I need is a couple more......and I reach 120. I can almost feel the Tower of Moo Manchu crumbling beneath the combined weight of all my companions!!

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
warriorscreed on Oct 15, 2014 wrote:
Now at 118 companions. All I need is a couple more......and I reach 120. I can almost feel the Tower of Moo Manchu crumbling beneath the combined weight of all my companions!!
I know nothing has been posted on this thread recently, but I guess I'll give an update. I have bought ALL Crown Shop companions and am now at 120 companions!! Now, I gotta go for the packs.......

Petty Officer
Jun 08, 2012
warriorscreed on Oct 28, 2014 wrote:
I know nothing has been posted on this thread recently, but I guess I'll give an update. I have bought ALL Crown Shop companions and am now at 120 companions!! Now, I gotta go for the packs.......
I have all the Crown Shop companions, all the dino companions, three of the bear companions. I do not however have the Ninja Pig, Cat Pirate, Hoodoo Monkey, and I think I'm forgetting one or two others. Good luck getting those dinos and bears! It took me a lot of crowns... 300,000+ lol ~ Best of Luck!!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Shayden181 on Nov 3, 2014 wrote:
I have all the Crown Shop companions, all the dino companions, three of the bear companions. I do not however have the Ninja Pig, Cat Pirate, Hoodoo Monkey, and I think I'm forgetting one or two others. Good luck getting those dinos and bears! It took me a lot of crowns... 300,000+ lol ~ Best of Luck!!
Ninja Pig was a special code companion, and I believe there are no more codes available to get him. Cat Pirate was part of the Boochbeard bundle and has been retired.
That leaves the Cutthroat bundle ( Cutthroat Shark companion ) Admiral's bundle ( Handsome Dan ), Hoodoo bundle ( Hoodoo Cornelius ) & Empire bundle ( Nausica ).

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
I currently have 3 pages of companions on my Witchdoctor, shouldn't be too soon before I hit the 8th page :3

Petty Officer
Jun 08, 2012
anecorbie on Nov 3, 2014 wrote:
Ninja Pig was a special code companion, and I believe there are no more codes available to get him. Cat Pirate was part of the Boochbeard bundle and has been retired.
That leaves the Cutthroat bundle ( Cutthroat Shark companion ) Admiral's bundle ( Handsome Dan ), Hoodoo bundle ( Hoodoo Cornelius ) & Empire bundle ( Nausica ).
I have the Cutthroat Shark companion, Handsome Dan, and Nausica. The only companions I don't have are the Cat Pirate, Ninja Pig, and Hoodoo Cornelius (no Walmart near me sales that bundle). There are still codes left for the Ninja Pig. Although very little. For some reason I didn't get a map in the mail, I had my address on my account and live in the USA. I didn't get one for whatever reason. I don't really have a urge to get those companions, although I would like to have Hoodoo Cornelius, other than him, I don't really care about the others.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
warriorscreed on Oct 28, 2014 wrote:
Good luck hopefully you'll have a better chance than me I spent 15,000 crowns but no luck but best of luck to ye mate