Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Where do you find Phule?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 30, 2010
So lately I've been doing some research on the best bosses with good drops. So apparently for levels 15+ the best boss is Phule. Now here is why I've created this topic, I need to know where Phule is, so if anyone knows where Phule is please reply.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 28, 2009
dragondelvel on Jun 19, 2014 wrote:
So lately I've been doing some research on the best bosses with good drops. So apparently for levels 15+ the best boss is Phule. Now here is why I've created this topic, I need to know where Phule is, so if anyone knows where Phule is please reply.
Hey Dragon and welcome to the boards

Phule is currently not a boss that has been implemented in the game. What you may be referring to is Phule's Wand, Mask, and totem. Those are dropped in the dungeon located at Granchia. You must enter the Catacombs before entering the Bruno Chapel.

Good luck!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Just in case no one answers this ( like that ever happens ) You find Phule in Valencia, island of Granchia, Marco Pollo's tomb. It sounds as if you haven't got the quest to go to Valencia, yet. So hold on, finish the main quest line and get more experience.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
He is part of the main line quest in Granchia, Valencia.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Hi Dragon Devel, welcome to the message boards.
You can find Phule's fight in the tomb of Marco Pollo in Sivella Valencia.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
since I just got his complete set and have been sporting it around allot of people have been asking me how to get there and where I got it. its in grancha, were theres a bunch of clockworks and they have a machine destroying the island, its in a hole and look for it where theres beacons by it, go stick to the side and you should see a sigil, its going to take awhile to complete the set (trust me I got 2 masks and 3 medallions before I got the wand) but its worth it so you can brag to your friends how you have a complete elite set

Ensign
Jul 10, 2009
Phule's in Fort Elena,(and Bruno Chapel) but he's not a boss. Phule's Mask, Medallion and Wand are all dropped by Servus Albus, who is in Bruno Chapel, Granchia, Valencia.

Good luck,

Ivette Xavier, Oracle

Bosun
Apr 19, 2012
I see Phules everywhere I go. just sayin'.

Ensign
Oct 28, 2013
Spiral Cowboy on Jun 21, 2014 wrote:
I see Phules everywhere I go. just sayin'.
lol

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Haley MoonHeart on Jun 20, 2014 wrote:
Phule's in Fort Elena,(and Bruno Chapel) but he's not a boss. Phule's Mask, Medallion and Wand are all dropped by Servus Albus, who is in Bruno Chapel, Granchia, Valencia.

Good luck,

Ivette Xavier, Oracle
its more of a chest of its own, if it took you as long as it did me you will know that its it own separate chest. kind of like a "ghost chest" if you will, or a chest for someone who was never in that fight. phule never fought you he just talked (more then friar sand) but he still got a chest (ghost chest) so it isn't technically dropped by any of the servus commanders or soldiers, it was a ghost chest. they had to put the drop somewhere so they put it on him.

Ensign
Oct 30, 2010
Thank you guys for replying to my topic I farmed Phule and all I got was Phule's wand. I no longer need to farm Phule because I'm Level 22 now. Again, thank you guys.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
dragondelvel on Jun 28, 2014 wrote:
Thank you guys for replying to my topic I farmed Phule and all I got was Phule's wand. I no longer need to farm Phule because I'm Level 22 now. Again, thank you guys.
I got two of his hats and three medallions before I got the wand...