Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

a great way to get nautical exp and lvl fast

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
I found this way very helpful when I was getting to nautical lvl 65

1 go to the busiest realm
2 go to the ophidian ships right in front of nova Aquila
3 get a couple friends to get things started
4 people will see you wrecking the enemy ships and gaining lots of exp and join you
then the mayhem begins, they'll get there friends to join and maybe they'll get there friends to join and so on, pretty soon It will be split up into 2 or 3 groups going everywhere, your welcome to join any group you like or switch out but remember do this at a time lots of people are on like the evening, and since more people pass through that area its more likely you'll have at least one person join you. remember best ship leads others follow.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
TheDragonspyrePira... on Jun 19, 2014 wrote:
I found this way very helpful when I was getting to nautical lvl 65

1 go to the busiest realm
2 go to the ophidian ships right in front of nova Aquila
3 get a couple friends to get things started
4 people will see you wrecking the enemy ships and gaining lots of exp and join you
then the mayhem begins, they'll get there friends to join and maybe they'll get there friends to join and so on, pretty soon It will be split up into 2 or 3 groups going everywhere, your welcome to join any group you like or switch out but remember do this at a time lots of people are on like the evening, and since more people pass through that area its more likely you'll have at least one person join you. remember best ship leads others follow.
also certain times of the year help, like spring break or summer since allot of kids play this game there will be more people on. and you don't have to have an Aquila ship to do this, when I went on one of my many farming raids destroying an ophidian who opposed I saw ships from skull island! (I believe I even saw a raft!) so really it doesn't matter what your ship is as long as someone has an really good one

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I liked farming Captain Pluton and Sparticos. I did this solo, because I wanted to board their ships as they drop some good loot ( sometimes ). You need to be max level for Sparticos, because he's level 66!

Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
anecorbie on Jun 23, 2014 wrote:
I liked farming Captain Pluton and Sparticos. I did this solo, because I wanted to board their ships as they drop some good loot ( sometimes ). You need to be max level for Sparticos, because he's level 66!
wait, i know about pluto . . . but who is sparticos? and where?

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
anecorbie on Jun 23, 2014 wrote:
that's a good way to, I just preferred short battles that in little time give me a ton of exp, farming can get you lots of gold or exp if your devoted to something you may be max gold and lvl before you know it

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Blixet on Jun 24, 2014 wrote:
wait, i know about pluto . . . but who is sparticos? and where?
From Laestregon, sail toward the cliffs at the edge of the skyway ( avoiding the skysnakes & Vulture pirates ). Look for the large Eagle ship.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
I love to do that. once I gained over 10 nautical Lvs .I recomend it to
Quentin Irving level 65 privateer

Ensign
May 04, 2013
The fastest way I've seen so far is to defeat the monster in "The Passage" over and over again. It also gives you pretty good ship loot

Captain Underwood Level 65