Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Idea for new pack!

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I have an Idea for a new pack - The Aquilan Heroic Pack!
Aquilan Heroic Pack gives you a chance for:
Companions - Vulture slingman , Vulture swordman , Ophidian swordman , Cyclops bodyguard & Siren enchantress ( ultra rare )
Pets - mini manticore, mini orthrus ( 2 headed dog ), sky squid, aquilan sky snake.
Mounts - The Thunderbolt Pegasus ( ultra rare ) a Pegasus with lightening wings, tail, mane and hooves
The Chariot, & the Hades Steed ( black with flames )
Olympic equipment!
Training Tomes!
Max level pet snacks!
Aquilan housing Furniture! includes wall paper and mosaic flooring!
Let me know what you think!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
anecorbie on Jun 10, 2014 wrote:
Companions - Vulture slingman , Vulture swordman , Ophidian swordman , Cyclops bodyguard & Siren enchantress ( ultra rare )
Pets - mini manticore, mini orthrus ( 2 headed dog ), sky squid, aquilan sky snake.
Mounts - The Thunderbolt Pegasus ( ultra rare ) a Pegasus with lightening wings, tail, mane and hooves
Olympic equipment!
Training Tomes!
Max level pet snacks!
Oh my goodness that sounds WONDERFUL.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
anecorbie on Jun 10, 2014 wrote:
Olympic equipment!
Training Tomes!
Max level pet snacks!
I had an idea for a pack once... it would be meant for low level people, so the items would be good for when you leveled them up with you. It would be based around strong Skull Island stuff, but I forgot the specifics.

Another one I had was for Armada supplies- It could be the Valencian Warrior pack!

Armada weapons, gear, and housing items!

Petty Officer
Mar 11, 2011
i love this pack and i really would want that orthrus pet cyclope companion and hades Steed + the Chariot

Lieutenant
Feb 01, 2011
Some awesome ideas! I especially like the pet selections...how about a 'little colossus'? The only thing I might change/add, is I want a satyr companion...and satyrs seem to be in line for witchdoctor.

Here's some alternate suggestions for companions, just for comparison...

satyr mystic
ettin smasher
ophidian archer
eagle poet (the chubby ones, maybe with a basic punch attack)
vulture pirate

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
As a fan of Greek mythology I definitely LOVE THIS IDEA!!!
I hope KI takes it under consideration!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
galliard1 on Jun 10, 2014 wrote:
Some awesome ideas! I especially like the pet selections...how about a 'little colossus'? The only thing I might change/add, is I want a satyr companion...and satyrs seem to be in line for witchdoctor.

Here's some alternate suggestions for companions, just for comparison...

satyr mystic
ettin smasher
ophidian archer
eagle poet (the chubby ones, maybe with a basic punch attack)
vulture pirate
Hello galliard1 ( I love your name, it makes me want to dance, lol! ), Yes I did consider having a satyr as the Witchdoctor for the pack, but I am CRAZY about mermaids, I like ALL your choices for companions! Especially the Eagle Poet ( we can prove the pen is mightier than the sword!)

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
So ready for greek mythology based pack. I hope they make this pack, I have been waiting for an Aquila based pack for a long time.

Medusa would be great as a Companion for musketeer , or Hades the unseen for witchdoctor. These could be great companions, for our crew.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
LOL Imagine recreating the chariot race scene from Ben-Hur! Thank you for the wonderful ideas and support!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I can't believe I actually forgot a 'treasure' section for my pack! So treasure to sell to vendors may include - The Fire Brand of Apollo, The Medusa's Head, Neptune's Trident Grohl's Helmet and whatever else the creative, clever employees of KI can think up!

Ensign
Dec 23, 2013
I would like to post a idea for a new pack, I call it the famous pack you will see why.

Black beard- fires all of the privateers bombs, or they can fix it to make it however they want.

Calypso- kind of like the one from pirates of the Caribbean, she has all the jobu's and can summon a vast array of summons due to the fact she is queen of the sea, and her standard attack is a giant wave.

Havreddin Barbarossa- can heal, and has the jump

Klein Henszlein- has the vanish abilites

Diabolito- Capable of setting traps anywhere

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Refuge of none on Jun 13, 2014 wrote:
I would like to post a idea for a new pack, I call it the famous pack you will see why.

Black beard- fires all of the privateers bombs, or they can fix it to make it however they want.

Calypso- kind of like the one from pirates of the Caribbean, she has all the jobu's and can summon a vast array of summons due to the fact she is queen of the sea, and her standard attack is a giant wave.

Havreddin Barbarossa- can heal, and has the jump

Klein Henszlein- has the vanish abilites

Diabolito- Capable of setting traps anywhere
As wonderful as these companions would be, I'm afraid they infringe on Disney's copywrite to Pirates of the Caribbean. Thank you for sharing your ideas, though.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I would like to revise the companion and pet list for this pack ( thank you galliard1, for suggesting the Eagle Poet and mini-colossus. ) I'm including names where I could think of one

Female Ophidian Archer , Vulture Raider ( Cellini ) , Ophidian Warrior ( Anaeusss ), Satyr Spellbinder ( Leander ), & Eagle Poet ( Virgil )

* I felt I had to add at least one female to the list.*

Add to pet list : mini - colossus & mini - siren.( I have to have a mermaid, )

Add to mount list: The Patrician Litter ( this is a two poled sling with two Ophidian bearers, the rider will be half reclined upon a mattress and many sumptuous cushions, under a half-canopy ) A veritable symbol of decadent luxury!

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
anecorbie on Jun 16, 2014 wrote:
I would like to revise the companion and pet list for this pack ( thank you galliard1, for suggesting the Eagle Poet and mini-colossus. ) I'm including names where I could think of one

Female Ophidian Archer , Vulture Raider ( Cellini ) , Ophidian Warrior ( Anaeusss ), Satyr Spellbinder ( Leander ), & Eagle Poet ( Virgil )

* I felt I had to add at least one female to the list.*

Add to pet list : mini - colossus & mini - siren.( I have to have a mermaid, )

Add to mount list: The Patrician Litter ( this is a two poled sling with two Ophidian bearers, the rider will be half reclined upon a mattress and many sumptuous cushions, under a half-canopy ) A veritable symbol of decadent luxury!
Of course, us privateers get the chubby short guys

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
darkdoombro345 on Jun 18, 2014 wrote:
Of course, us privateers get the chubby short guys
Would it make you feel better if the Eagle Poet had Valor's Fortress or Revive?

Ensign
Oct 20, 2012
How about a pack for the Free Ranger, his ship, and his gear.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
So I just thought of some new packs... not the greatest ideas, but here are the rarer items you could get.

Kane's Conception pack (Armada/Valencia based)-
Companions-
Armada Golem (looks like a war golem but with some Armada-based parts, like hat and colors, as well as a large gear painted on it's chest) [Promotes to Armada Cannoneer and then Armada Bolt-firer]
Unicorn Ice cultist (ice-based attacks, has a high attack range and high life, but the attack power is a bit low) [promotes to Unicorn Frost Seer and then Frozen Unicorn mojo-queen... maybe that should be changed.]
Crab Fusileer (just a normal crab with a sort of broken blunderbuss, does lots of fancy movements and jumping around when he shoots) [promotes to Crab Sniper and Crab Assassin]
Unicorn poet (medium attack, health, and everything. Carries a sword and can use rouse. Promoted versions have stronger healing spells) [promotes to Unicorn Poet and Unicorn Maestro]
Masked Slasher (looks like an Aquilan bird, but he/she has an Armada mask on. Just makes slight acknowledgements, like "Hm" and a quiet "yes") [Promotes to Masked stabber and finally masked hero]

Ship- Clockwork Galleon (looks like a somewhat larger version of the common armada ship, powers and items that come with it based on the level of the player)

Clothing sets-
Elite Marine's outfit (looks like a gold-covered armada marine outfit, you get each piece separately.
Elite Sniper's outfit (looks like a gold-covered armada sniper outfit)
Unicorn's dueling pieces (gives you two knives and some fancy Italian clothes)

That's all I can think of for that one... more ideas coming!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Brave Hunter Vane on Jul 16, 2014 wrote:
How about a pack for the Free Ranger, his ship, and his gear.
That would be an awesome pack, how about you try developing the details for us to see?

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
sorry to burst your bubble but pirate101 packs are allot different from wizard101 packs, they have more stuff, they have to do a bunch of stuff for 5 different companions pictures for the treasure and a whole bunch of other stuff, so most likely theres not going to be another... unless you don't want the next update to be a new world. so ya you got to pick your choices, new world or another pack that will keep people busy for like 5 days then everyone will get mad and want a new world or a new world and everybody will be happy and get more money in the long run. which one would you pick if you were them?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
TheDragonspyrePira... on Jul 17, 2014 wrote:
sorry to burst your bubble but pirate101 packs are allot different from wizard101 packs, they have more stuff, they have to do a bunch of stuff for 5 different companions pictures for the treasure and a whole bunch of other stuff, so most likely theres not going to be another... unless you don't want the next update to be a new world. so ya you got to pick your choices, new world or another pack that will keep people busy for like 5 days then everyone will get mad and want a new world or a new world and everybody will be happy and get more money in the long run. which one would you pick if you were them?
How do you know they haven't already got a new pack in development? I know that P101 packs are different to W101 packs, but Jack, admit it, it's been nearly a year and a half since the Tribal Pack, people want a new pack! And there's no harm in presenting an idea for the players and KI to see and discuss. Besides, if you notice the original posting date, you'll see I posted this last month, slightly before the update.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
TheDragonspyrePira... on Jul 17, 2014 wrote:
Well that was a tad rude... I'd like a new world, but we know almost for certain that the next one will be a Valencia expansion- while that does involve a lot, it's not an entire world, it's not a brand new stormgate, it's most likely not even going to be more than 3 or 4 new companions. Who's to say KI can't add a new pack while they're at it? I like the idea of a Valencian pack. I mean, heck, they add a new bundle every other week to either one of their games it seems.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
darkdoombro345 on Jul 16, 2014 wrote:
So I just thought of some new packs... not the greatest ideas, but here are the rarer items you could get.

Kane's Conception pack (Armada/Valencia based)-
Companions-
Armada Golem (looks like a war golem but with some Armada-based parts, like hat and colors, as well as a large gear painted on it's chest) [Promotes to Armada Cannoneer and then Armada Bolt-firer]
Unicorn Ice cultist (ice-based attacks, has a high attack range and high life, but the attack power is a bit low) [promotes to Unicorn Frost Seer and then Frozen Unicorn mojo-queen... maybe that should be changed.]
Crab Fusileer (just a normal crab with a sort of broken blunderbuss, does lots of fancy movements and jumping around when he shoots) [promotes to Crab Sniper and Crab Assassin]
Unicorn poet (medium attack, health, and everything. Carries a sword and can use rouse. Promoted versions have stronger healing spells) [promotes to Unicorn Poet and Unicorn Maestro]
Masked Slasher (looks like an Aquilan bird, but he/she has an Armada mask on. Just makes slight acknowledgements, like "Hm" and a quiet "yes") [Promotes to Masked stabber and finally masked hero]

Ship- Clockwork Galleon (looks like a somewhat larger version of the common armada ship, powers and items that come with it based on the level of the player)

Clothing sets-
Elite Marine's outfit (looks like a gold-covered armada marine outfit, you get each piece separately.
Elite Sniper's outfit (looks like a gold-covered armada sniper outfit)
Unicorn's dueling pieces (gives you two knives and some fancy Italian clothes)

That's all I can think of for that one... more ideas coming!
Ok, this more like a bundle, but still this is an exciting idea! I really like your Masked Slasher, the personality and appearance you described are intriguing. And the clothing sounds wonderful!

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
anecorbie on Jul 17, 2014 wrote:
How do you know they haven't already got a new pack in development? I know that P101 packs are different to W101 packs, but Jack, admit it, it's been nearly a year and a half since the Tribal Pack, people want a new pack! And there's no harm in presenting an idea for the players and KI to see and discuss. Besides, if you notice the original posting date, you'll see I posted this last month, slightly before the update.
true they could be making a new one but i personally don't think so, even you have to admit they have been working on the next world for awhile and i agree there is no harm a little nudge in the direction you want never hurts, but at a time they are not as busy they might but for now probably not. maybe in a few updates or so they might add a new pack.

Ensign
Mar 12, 2013
Pack Idea: Olympic Hero Crew Pack

Companions: Satyr: Fights with a pan flute . He eventually turns into a Satyr Seer then Satyr Ghost Speaker

Vulture Bounty Hunter: Fights with knives. He eventually turns into a Vulture Mercenary then Vulture Professional

Eagle Crook: Fights with gun and a knife. He eventually turns into Eagle King then Eagle Warlord

Eagle Auger: Fights with spell book. She eventually turns into Eagle Seer then Eagle Flame Dancer

Mounts: Olympic Chariot, Minotaur, then Hydra mount
You can also get weapons and clothes based on classes, but not restricted to that class
Training Tomes too!
Also five pets: Mini Minotaur, Cerberus puppy, Hydra lizard, Satyr, and Stymphalian Bird
Lastly, Housing Items such as an Interact able Magical Sword and Shield