Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Don't have access!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 18, 2013
I am a level 21 who has just made it to Valencia. I'm trying to find Captain Steed in his villa but I don't have access to the villa. I only have access to the dock. I have 2 quests (Milo Graytail's first promotion and the quest to talk to Steed) that I can't do. What should I do? Kindly Mason Fisher, Level 21

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Mason Silverforge on Jun 1, 2014 wrote:
I am a level 21 who has just made it to Valencia. I'm trying to find Captain Steed in his villa but I don't have access to the villa. I only have access to the dock. I have 2 quests (Milo Graytail's first promotion and the quest to talk to Steed) that I can't do. What should I do? Kindly Mason Fisher, Level 21
Hi Mason, welcome to the message boards.
You have to totally complete the quest "To Avernus and Beyond" After you turn it in to the queen, she will send you to Valencia. Did you teleport there or did you go by the stormgates? Exploring the stormgates and the Valencian slyway are part of the quest and if you do not go through them, it will not unlock those gates. Check your quest arrow and see if it is directing you elsewhere

If these tips don't help, I am sure customer service can get you on the right path.

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
Mason Silverforge on Jun 1, 2014 wrote:
Well, you are going to need to either get subscription or purchase the next Chapter if you want to continue on with the rest of the game.

There might be some side quests you missed a long the way, but in order to keep advancing in the story, you will have to purchase more of the game.

EDIT: Doh!, there is a pay gate there, but since you are posting to the forums you must still have a subscription. Please see Chrissy's response above as the more likely culprit.