Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Is there any way to reset practice points?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Apr 27, 2012
Is there any way to reset practice points? I have gotten the swashbuckler's sneak attack for my musketeer but found out that it is unusable. HELP

NEVERMIND, I found out how to do it. For those who didn't know, you can go to the trainer where you used your practice points and reset them. There is a button for this.

Ensign
Jun 22, 2010
Yeah, when you go to a class trainer there's a reset button in the bottom right hand corner.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
sandy20850 on May 31, 2014 wrote:
Is there any way to reset practice points? I have gotten the swashbuckler's sneak attack for my musketeer but found out that it is unusable. HELP

NEVERMIND, I found out how to do it. For those who didn't know, you can go to the trainer where you used your practice points and reset them. There is a button for this.
If you have membership, you can reset all your powers/talents for gold; otherwise you need to use crowns. BTW Sneak Attack isn't unusable as long as you have one stabby/smashy/slashy or choppy weapon equiped.
Example a combo shooty/stabby weapon.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 28, 2009
anecorbie on May 31, 2014 wrote:
If you have membership, you can reset all your powers/talents for gold; otherwise you need to use crowns. BTW Sneak Attack isn't unusable as long as you have one stabby/smashy/slashy or choppy weapon equiped.
Example a combo shooty/stabby weapon.
Everyone has to reset for crowns, whether ye are a member or not.