Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Aquila Companion Promtions

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 04, 2012
This topic has been on mind for quite a while. Will our secondary Aquila companions, Eagle Hoplite, Zeena, Samocles, and the Eagle Mercenary have any planned promotions or has the thought even crossed the mind of you folks at Kingsisle. I have been through Aquila and say that most of the enemy eagles look promoted and have better attacks than the ones we get which is why I am asking if they might have planned promotions in the feature.

Lieutenant
Feb 15, 2014
the companions from mooshu to aquila need to level up before they can get a promotion

Gunner's Mate
Sep 28, 2009
Samocles10 on May 29, 2014 wrote:
This topic has been on mind for quite a while. Will our secondary Aquila companions, Eagle Hoplite, Zeena, Samocles, and the Eagle Mercenary have any planned promotions or has the thought even crossed the mind of you folks at Kingsisle. I have been through Aquila and say that most of the enemy eagles look promoted and have better attacks than the ones we get which is why I am asking if they might have planned promotions in the feature.
Hey Samocles (the irony) and welcome to the boards!

I think it was Ratbeard who said they planned on giving many of those companions more promotions in the future since their future "forms" are already revealed.

Ensign
Feb 26, 2010
Samocles10 on May 29, 2014 wrote:
I'm sure, as with all companions, Kingsisle has planned at least one promotion for all of these companions. But as with all companions you need to level them up quite significantly before they reach that promo. I thinks it's going to be awhile before we see any change in these companions, it's more likely that the companions acquired in Mooshu will be promoting next.

Ensign
Nov 04, 2012
Gruesome Richard on May 29, 2014 wrote:
Hey Samocles (the irony) and welcome to the boards!

I think it was Ratbeard who said they planned on giving many of those companions more promotions in the future since their future "forms" are already revealed.
Thank you for the clearance on the subject as like i said it was something that was on my mind because they revealed so many feature forms.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Hello Samocles and welcome to the message boards- glad to have you aboard. I see your question has already been answered and I echo Richard's comments about Ratbeard stating that he had some future promotions in store for some of those fine Aquilian companions.

Just wanted to stop in and say welcome aboard and good luck!

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Ratbeard said that every companion that can speak/who is not a creature companion will eventually get at least one promotion!

Petty Officer
Mar 09, 2013
Yeah, the next companions to promote in the new storyline content should be as follows:
Monkey King- Concept art leaked from kingsisle shows the next two promotions for monkey king.
Kraken Skulls- The companion received from the start of the Ratbeard quest line hasn't promoted since Lvl 37
El Toro- He hasn't promoted for four books and 25 levels.
Old Scratch- He hasn't promoted for six books and 35 levels. Blind Mew also says it will be spooky, and revolve around consequences of past decisions.
Other miscellaneous companions- Gracie Conrad has a promo coming, in two or three books, says Mew. Concept art has also been seen for Private Mills, Lt Springer, and Hawkules.
Clever Sam Jones

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Indeed, these companions will get promoted, but not yet. When and where however, is not for certain. I am sure all of them will be promoted to max before we all reach El Dorado.