Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

summer party!

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
hello fellow pirates summer is almost here so i thought we need a party to celebrate that so here is the date

June 14
time 3.00 eastern time
realm Vadima
food. OK its oops hang on ( whispers to rat beard) rat beard have you got the menu ready yet? what?! oh um looks like so far it is unknown
games. summer is here! so were gonna go to cool ranch and raid on their ships when we head to cool ranch meet me at copper roost we will all meet up at the dock and get ready for our cool ranch raiding party and then we'll go to marleybone to cool off and raid on the aramda ships ( we'll all meet at isle of the dogs to check for everybody if we don't see everybody just add me at Avery's court or something )
place. Avery's court

fearless talon Lewis

never understatement the power of a privater

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
warrior021u on May 13, 2014 wrote:
hello fellow pirates summer is almost here so i thought we need a party to celebrate that so here is the date

June 14
time 3.00 eastern time
realm Vadima
food. OK its oops hang on ( whispers to rat beard) rat beard have you got the menu ready yet? what?! oh um looks like so far it is unknown
games. summer is here! so were gonna go to cool ranch and raid on their ships when we head to cool ranch meet me at copper roost we will all meet up at the dock and get ready for our cool ranch raiding party and then we'll go to marleybone to cool off and raid on the aramda ships ( we'll all meet at isle of the dogs to check for everybody if we don't see everybody just add me at Avery's court or something )
place. Avery's court

fearless talon Lewis

never understatement the power of a privater
Sounds like a fun idea although might I suggest a date change to maybe July as the mystery party is June 19th? Feel free to choose any date, it just increases the chance for lower turnout if we plan them too close together.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on May 13, 2014 wrote:
Sounds like a fun idea although might I suggest a date change to maybe July as the mystery party is June 19th? Feel free to choose any date, it just increases the chance for lower turnout if we plan them too close together.
oops good idea the party has moved to July 5