Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Account Up For Renewal

AuthorMessage
First Mate
May 01, 2012
One of my accounts is due to renew fairly soon. I understand that it will renew automatically. My question is at what rate will the renewal occur and what benefits are part of the deal? Do I pay the present rate or the discount rate that I received when I last signed up?

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
SlightlyMadWizard on Apr 26, 2014 wrote:
One of my accounts is due to renew fairly soon. I understand that it will renew automatically. My question is at what rate will the renewal occur and what benefits are part of the deal? Do I pay the present rate or the discount rate that I received when I last signed up?
The first question....is it will renew at whatever your current plan is. If you log into your account on the website, it will tell you what your current plan is (1 month, 6 month, 12 month, etc). If you do not cancel before the automatic renewal, you will continue with the same plan (example if you are 12 months, you will be billed for another 12 months).

The second question....this depends. If you are referring to the family account discount, then yes that carries over. If you are referring to another discount rate....I don't believe so. To take advantage of another discount rate (sub and Crowns, discount sub, etc), I believe you need to manual renew, preferably near the month your membership will expire (each week seems to feature a different special). However, I would double check with KI or others on that information.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
It will renew for the same price and duration as your current membership when it expires.