Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

should i create a new pirate

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 15, 2012
hello guys i was feeling like creating another pirate for another type of class,specifically witchdoctor. i was thinking of making it but ya know what i want some input should i make a witchdoctor?
please send your answer in a reply
silver joseph vane
"if i find a burger tank in this place,ima be a one man,cheeseburger,APOCALYPSE-coach from l4d2"

Ensign
Sep 05, 2009
It depends. What level is your ?

Perilous Geniveve Ashburn level 17

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Witchdoctors are a good class, but, hey, I think all classes are good! Give it a try, you might really like it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
thatonevalenciansw... on Apr 20, 2014 wrote:
hello guys i was feeling like creating another pirate for another type of class,specifically witchdoctor. i was thinking of making it but ya know what i want some input should i make a witchdoctor?
silver joseph vane
"if i find a burger tank in this place,ima be a one man,cheeseburger,APOCALYPSE-coach from l4d2"
I have had a blast with my witchdoctor. It is a very fun and powerful class. I highly recommend it.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 28, 2009
thatonevalenciansw... on Apr 20, 2014 wrote:
silver joseph vane
Oh man, Witchdoctors... Definitely a fun class to use. If you want to make it, you'll definitely have a blast with it!

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Update:I have now made a witchdoctor,what's his name you may ask,well he's named after one of my personal favorite directors,madies and lentlemen TIM BURTON considering witchdoctors are a "Spooky" class i decided to name mine after a spooky director. i also thought of the name by seeing a player with the last name "burton" so it was genius. my witchdoctor is currently level 5 and you might be asking what is my favorite part and least favorite part about this class?
my favorite:All the dark magic you get to use.
My least favorite:Mormo(seriously what can mormo do that your pirate cant already?)
and i've currently yet to lose a battle.i'd say that means the class is pretty easy,so that's one other flaw i find in it. but overall i'd agree it's a fun class to use.
well that's my two cents on the witchdoctor class and my introduction to my new pirate. well time for a stupid qoute.
silver joseph vane lv.60.
tim burton lv.5.
"Layers onions have layers,ogres have layers."