Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hello and thank ye all

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Hello everyone.Some of you may recognize me,those who do not,I will introduce myself.I have been reading these here message boards since December 2012.I am,under all normal circumstances a free to play player.And while the exact reasons for me not appearing here before are...complicated,it is sufficient to say that I will be here for a month or so due to Chrissy's generosity.So I would first and foremost,like to thank the Pirate Queen,Chrissy the Blesser.A big hearty yar to her.Secondly,I would like to thank Scarlet for having me at her party,which was a great way for me to make the proper introduction.Thirdly I would like to thank Virtuous Anne Radcliffe,because without her,I probably wouldn't have stayed here for so long.I would like to thank,everyone who has ever contributed or even glanced at these message boards.I would like to thank the Undead Obeah for inspiring me to make my character.I would like to thank Sam for making me laugh.I would like to thank GBalance for moving those roleplays to central.I would like to thank Jacob for making the secret life of a defective clockwork(and you thought we had forgotten).I would like to thank Emma for giving One Eyed Jack 5 extra kilograms.I would like to thank Elizabeth for being a good member of the pirate101 community.I would like to thank Valkoor for being nice.I would like to thank Pirate101lover,Quick Pearl,Kai Alcott,Quentin Atherton,fearless robert,jack morgan,Witty Gavin,Luke Darkrunner,Bikaneri,krokotopia pirate,One Eyed Jack,Blind Mew,Sarah Steele,Johnny Ringo,Frogfather,Ratbeard,Cunning Finnigan Sharp,Armorclad Coyote...wow this is a long,long,LONG list.
So I'll have to wrap this up.Basically I hope I am welcome here.I will always be a message board marauder and I love you guys.

Noble Felix Yellowfish
The Tomekeeper
The Hoodoo Master

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
The Hoodoo Master on Apr 20, 2014 wrote:
Hello everyone.Some of you may recognize me,those who do not,I will introduce myself.I have been reading these here message boards since December 2012.I am,under all normal circumstances a free to play player.And while the exact reasons for me not appearing here before are...complicated,it is sufficient to say that I will be here for a month or so due to Chrissy's generosity.So I would first and foremost,like to thank the Pirate Queen,Chrissy the Blesser.A big hearty yar to her.Secondly,I would like to thank Scarlet for having me at her party,which was a great way for me to make the proper introduction.Thirdly I would like to thank Virtuous Anne Radcliffe,because without her,I probably wouldn't have stayed here for so long.I would like to thank,everyone who has ever contributed or even glanced at these message boards.I would like to thank the Undead Obeah for inspiring me to make my character.I would like to thank Sam for making me laugh.I would like to thank GBalance for moving those roleplays to central.I would like to thank Jacob for making the secret life of a defective clockwork(and you thought we had forgotten).I would like to thank Emma for giving One Eyed Jack 5 extra kilograms.I would like to thank Elizabeth for being a good member of the pirate101 community.I would like to thank Valkoor for being nice.I would like to thank Pirate101lover,Quick Pearl,Kai Alcott,Quentin Atherton,fearless robert,jack morgan,Witty Gavin,Luke Darkrunner,Bikaneri,krokotopia pirate,One Eyed Jack,Blind Mew,Sarah Steele,Johnny Ringo,Frogfather,Ratbeard,Cunning Finnigan Sharp,Armorclad Coyote...wow this is a long,long,LONG list.
So I'll have to wrap this up.Basically I hope I am welcome here.I will always be a message board marauder and I love you guys.

Noble Felix Yellowfish
The Tomekeeper
The Hoodoo Master
Well I will reiterate my welcome to you Felix. Just remember that "Once a Message Board Marauder, Always a Message Board Marauder". You have been one of us for a long time and you have, at least temporarily found your voice. Oh and please, I am no queen, I am just a Marauder like everyone else. And never fear, your warm welcome will never wear out.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
ye be very welcome mate, glad to have ye on board.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Captain
Mar 09, 2011

Welcome to the pirate101 message boards, Felix! It's good to see you here. You'll always be welcome, fellow Message Board Marauder. ;) I hope we get to meet up sometime!

~ Lizzy

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013

Noble Felix Yellowfish
The Tomekeeper
The Hoodoo Master
Well even though others have probably beat me to the punch welcome to the message boards. I hope I've done something to make your list that helped you in any way and I think all those people deserve to be on there. They all do great things and are a great part on here. I to have been reading them for a while, just haven't posted at first since I was also a free to play and even when I wasn't I had nothing to post really. And since were friends when your on if you need help with anything just call, I'm not typically busy if I am I'm helping friends or farming for rare gear (right now it's Phule and no luck whatsoever yet but since the battles are quick it's pretty much certain I'll come I want to have phules cloths, bishops glasses and rookes ax and I have the foot wear so I can be the ultimate armada trooper... So stylin And then I can wear the badge clockwork destroyer XD
But again welcome and if you need anything just give me a call. See you in the skyways

-Jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Well hello Felix, and a warm welcome to you.

After a grand and thoughtful entrance like that, how in the Spiral could we not accept and welcome you! That was very nice of Chrissy to extend such kindness to you, but it is no surprise with her being Th' Blesser after all, and not to mention being the nicest pirate and friend that you will ever find. It was also incredibly thoughtful of you to acknowledge so many people here on the boards and to extend such gratitude.

WOW Felix, it is obvious that you have been following the boards for quite a looooong time and also apparent that you have been a Message Board Marauder way before even making this introduction post. The fact that you have been a part of the boards for some time now, only goes to show how much this place and P101 means to you and because of that, we more than welcome you as a wonderful member of the Pirate101 community and family.

Enjoy your stay here and we look forward to posting with you. Thanks again, for such a friendly introduction and we are glad that you were able to join us here. Happy and Smooth Sailing and good luck to you...in the Spiral and in life.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
TheDragonspyrePira... on Apr 21, 2014 wrote:
Well even though others have probably beat me to the punch welcome to the message boards. I hope I've done something to make your list that helped you in any way and I think all those people deserve to be on there. They all do great things and are a great part on here. I to have been reading them for a while, just haven't posted at first since I was also a free to play and even when I wasn't I had nothing to post really. And since were friends when your on if you need help with anything just call, I'm not typically busy if I am I'm helping friends or farming for rare gear (right now it's Phule and no luck whatsoever yet but since the battles are quick it's pretty much certain I'll come I want to have phules cloths, bishops glasses and rookes ax and I have the foot wear so I can be the ultimate armada trooper... So stylin And then I can wear the badge clockwork destroyer XD
But again welcome and if you need anything just give me a call. See you in the skyways

-Jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer
Trust me,you're on my friend list(I added you on Friday night at around 1 am).I'll be bothering you whenever I need help farming.Tomorrow Chrissy and I are gonna do Valencia,and I am in need of a new wand...
I think Phule's wand will do...and his mask...and his medallion...and every single gear in his body

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Apr 20, 2014 wrote:
Well I will reiterate my welcome to you Felix. Just remember that "Once a Message Board Marauder, Always a Message Board Marauder". You have been one of us for a long time and you have, at least temporarily found your voice. Oh and please, I am no queen, I am just a Marauder like everyone else. And never fear, your warm welcome will never wear out.
Hmm...I was a Marauder before it was even a thing,does that mean that I was a Marauder before you told me I was?

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
jack morgan933 on Apr 20, 2014 wrote:
ye be very welcome mate, glad to have ye on board.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan
Ahoy,Thank ye.I be very glad.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Apr 20, 2014 wrote:

Welcome to the pirate101 message boards, Felix! It's good to see you here. You'll always be welcome, fellow Message Board Marauder. ;) I hope we get to meet up sometime!

~ Lizzy
Thank you for such a warm welcome.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Apr 21, 2014 wrote:
Well hello Felix, and a warm welcome to you.

After a grand and thoughtful entrance like that, how in the Spiral could we not accept and welcome you! That was very nice of Chrissy to extend such kindness to you, but it is no surprise with her being Th' Blesser after all, and not to mention being the nicest pirate and friend that you will ever find. It was also incredibly thoughtful of you to acknowledge so many people here on the boards and to extend such gratitude.

WOW Felix, it is obvious that you have been following the boards for quite a looooong time and also apparent that you have been a Message Board Marauder way before even making this introduction post. The fact that you have been a part of the boards for some time now, only goes to show how much this place and P101 means to you and because of that, we more than welcome you as a wonderful member of the Pirate101 community and family.

Enjoy your stay here and we look forward to posting with you. Thanks again, for such a friendly introduction and we are glad that you were able to join us here. Happy and Smooth Sailing and good luck to you...in the Spiral and in life.
Of course.Here be the story of how I discovered these boards.It was in bleak December,I had just finished with a boring review of the Wizard101 message boards.I was pretty new to the game,in fact I had just gotten to the paygate ten days before.The Wizard101 message boards were not boring just...uninteresting.I learned to love the storyline and it didn't feel right that all wizards were dialogue skippers.When I came to the pirate101 message boards however...still nothing.I was too close-minded.What I forgot to mention was that this December was the most stressful month I had in years.The next month however,I returned to the Message boards and...still nothing.Until i came across a couple of posts made by someone very special.Though I won't reveal her username here,you all know here as Virtuous Anne Radcliffe.For some reason I really couldn't stop reading her posts.It was like reading the diary of a much older,gender-swapped version of myself.And then the original story thread came along and...

well,you know.Blind Mew.No further explanation is required.I will leave you with a verse from a song:
That is how you find me now/a member of this shy lot,
which you wouldn't have found/had Anne Radcliffe been a pilot.

(That was a pun from the song,''When Frederic was a little lad'',from Pirates of Penzance.)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
The Hoodoo Master on Apr 21, 2014 wrote:
Hmm...I was a Marauder before it was even a thing,does that mean that I was a Marauder before you told me I was?
Lol That particular time paradox I will leave to be explained by Kan Po.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Hi Felix, I thought I should offer this rather late welcome to the message board maruaders, and thanks for attending the Easter Party. It was rather fun meeting you, even though you can't fully express your though in game, it give me a bit of much needed practice in using the menu chat. Which I might add, really does need some more phrases added to it.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
The Hoodoo Master on Apr 21, 2014 wrote:
Trust me,you're on my friend list(I added you on Friday night at around 1 am).I'll be bothering you whenever I need help farming.Tomorrow Chrissy and I are gonna do Valencia,and I am in need of a new wand...
I think Phule's wand will do...and his mask...and his medallion...and every single gear in his body
I'm actually farming Phule to. I just want his mask maybe I can hide somewhere were my body doesn't show up but my head does, it'll be like the armada is watching you.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013

Noble Felix Yellowfish
The Tomekeeper
The Hoodoo Master
Thanks, that really means a lot

Petty Officer
Oct 11, 2012
well I am a little late but hello, welcome to the message boards, I am new myself but I look forward to being here for a while.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011