Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Center of the spiral

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
So they say Valencia is the center if the spiral (somewhere I can't remember we're though) so what if the el dorado storm gate is there. Just think about it and could it be related to the big machine?

Lieutenant
Jun 08, 2009
If the spiral is meant to parallel our Universe, than it might follow the same science we have, with neither actually having a definitive center.

Ensign
Jan 07, 2012
TheDragonspyrePira... on Mar 30, 2014 wrote:
So they say Valencia is the center if the spiral (somewhere I can't remember we're though) so what if the el dorado storm gate is there. Just think about it and could it be related to the big machine?
Actually, Valencia isn't the center of the spiral Wizard City (in Wizard101) is.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
TheDragonspyrePira... on Mar 30, 2014 wrote:
Good question. Ya just never know what ole Blind Mew has up his sleeves.

Petty Officer
Aug 27, 2010
Elemutation on Mar 30, 2014 wrote:
If the spiral is meant to parallel our Universe, than it might follow the same science we have, with neither actually having a definitive center.
The Spiral, I think, acts more like a galaxy.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
in reply to the first post that could be the reason thereis a machine there its probaly around the stormgate to el dorado and the clockworks are making it there main base and heavily protecting it
but they probaly need something to pass through

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
I feel like Avernus will lead to El Dorado, Wizard City is supposed to be the center of the spiral but I never heard it being referred to as older than El Dorado, Krokotopia or Azteca...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Noble Tyler Strong on May 5, 2014 wrote:
I feel like Avernus will lead to El Dorado, Wizard City is supposed to be the center of the spiral but I never heard it being referred to as older than El Dorado, Krokotopia or Azteca...
Wizard City is considered the center, because Bartleby the Grandfather tree created the first three races. Their wars are what shattered the first world and created the worlds of the Spiral.