Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Great Ideal for Polaris companion

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 21, 2012
Since I'm assuming that Polaris will be like French themed world. The perfect companion from that world would be (drum roll) a MINI French POODLE!! It would be flamboyantly dressed, plus a bigger than life talker. I can hear it now. How the Mini poodle would talk like it could take on the whole armada by itself and that the rest could just sit back and watch how it's done. Then Hawkules and El Torro would jump in and they would have a three way boasting fest. And Ann would be asking the captain " Captain, PLEASE, just let me shoot them". And the rest of the crew going AYE! If a character like this was added it would definitely pile up on bologna with 3 "hams" boasting all of the time.

Salty Seamus

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
That might be a great idea for a polarian poodle companion, except that Poodles are actually German, not French. Poodles are a roughly the German version of the Golden Retriever. The name actually comes from the German word Pudel.

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
If we ever visit Polaris, I bet the main companion everyone will get through storyline is Napoleguin.

Ensign
Apr 02, 2011
That sounds great, but I'm also hoping for another canine... an Artic Wolf! I wouldn't even care if I had to buy the companion, wolves are my favorite animals!

Ensign
Feb 02, 2013
polar bear would be a perfect companion for and maybe napoleguin well be after you and the polar bear is a rebel of his army who joins you in the fight

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
WiseOne70 on Mar 26, 2014 wrote:
Since I'm assuming that Polaris will be like French themed world. The perfect companion from that world would be (drum roll) a MINI French POODLE!! It would be flamboyantly dressed, plus a bigger than life talker. I can hear it now. How the Mini poodle would talk like it could take on the whole armada by itself and that the rest could just sit back and watch how it's done. Then Hawkules and El Torro would jump in and they would have a three way boasting fest. And Ann would be asking the captain " Captain, PLEASE, just let me shoot them". And the rest of the crew going AYE! If a character like this was added it would definitely pile up on bologna with 3 "hams" boasting all of the time.

Salty Seamus
Tres amusant! I could just picture your idea of a very debonaire (and short) poodle, dressed elegantly in a gown liberally decorated with ruffles and bows, her hair in those tall, padded styles especially popular at the court of France mid-late 18th C. But like el Toro and Hawules, her boasting would be backed up with talent and skill, so the three of them never can decide who is really the best.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Anne Radcliffe on Apr 26, 2014 wrote:
Tres amusant! I could just picture your idea of a very debonaire (and short) poodle, dressed elegantly in a gown liberally decorated with ruffles and bows, her hair in those tall, padded styles especially popular at the court of France mid-late 18th C. But like el Toro and Hawules, her boasting would be backed up with talent and skill, so the three of them never can decide who is really the best.
Yes with that bouffant style that would make her nearly as "tall" as El Toro, and with an outrageous head-dressing ( like a battleship in full sail! )