Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Mojo Rising Bug

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 24, 2012
Hi, I am a level 65 Witchdoctor that recently got Mojo Rising. But, Mojo Rising has never taken effect. Now, I know that it's a gamble, that it doesn't always happen but it has literally NEVER worked. Please help!!!!!!!!!!

Gunner's Mate
Nov 27, 2009
TurtleWitchdoctor on Mar 23, 2014 wrote:
Hi, I am a level 65 Witchdoctor that recently got Mojo Rising. But, Mojo Rising has never taken effect. Now, I know that it's a gamble, that it doesn't always happen but it has literally NEVER worked. Please help!!!!!!!!!!
Its all chance bro. Im sure if you keep going it will trigger. Also make sure you have HIGH WILL. attacking a unit with low WILL. causes the epic to sometimes appear more often. So try that

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
TurtleWitchdoctor on Mar 23, 2014 wrote:
This has been happening to several Witchdoctors, I am pretty sure this topic was talked about, and hopefully this will be fixed during the upcoming update.

Lieutenant
Jan 19, 2014
Yeah it never active for me and I'm using a hybrid staffy/stabby set.