Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

cant access my pirate

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 16, 2010
i try to access my pirate when i log in but it just keeps loading and loading and then a couple minutes later it will tell me to quit and try again. All my mounts are on this char and i don't want to lose him can someone please help me.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
patrick16000 on Mar 15, 2014 wrote:
i try to access my pirate when i log in but it just keeps loading and loading and then a couple minutes later it will tell me to quit and try again. All my mounts are on this char and i don't want to lose him can someone please help me.
Hi Patrick, welcome to the messageboards. If you contact customer support using the orange question mark above or via email at( support@pirate101.com ) and let them know which character it is. They are absolute pros at pulling errant pirates back into their correct consciousness.

First Mate
May 01, 2012
Sounds like you need to contact support using the Help Menu above (the Orange Question Mark) or by e-mailing them at support@pirate101.com. You will need to supply the account name, the Pirate name, type of computer, operating system, and any other information that you think they might need. I'm sure that they can help get Pirate back in the Spiral. Good Luck!