Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Where Man Wereman quest fixed

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I just did the Where Man Wereman quest and I was able to read through and listen to all the voice work before the fight started. Nice work which ever team was responsible.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Mar 6, 2014 wrote:
I just did the Where Man Wereman quest and I was able to read through and listen to all the voice work before the fight started. Nice work which ever team was responsible.
Wait one moment! I have to tell you this before it slips out of anyone's minds.

Didn't you notice how Bonnie Anne's recent promotion quest did the same problem as the Wereman quest did? I couldn't read and listen to all of the dialogue from the Radicals and Bonnie Anne before the fight with them, while the dialogue was quickly downloading. That problem skipped it, and I was instantly swept up in the fight.

A bit unrelated for this matter, but I sure hope anyone could replay that quest again and record that in a video with the missing dialogue so anyone can get what was missing this time. It's not a bother, but I'm sure anyone could do it.

Back to related matters, I'm glad that problem is fixed. Hope you find others that follow the same problem and grab it's attention to KI.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Trimond297 on Mar 7, 2014 wrote:

Didn't you notice how Bonnie Anne's recent promotion quest did the same problem as the Wereman quest did? I couldn't read and listen to all of the dialogue from the Radicals and Bonnie Anne before the fight with them, while the dialogue was quickly downloading. That problem skipped it, and I was instantly swept up in the fight.

A bit unrelated for this matter, but I sure hope anyone could replay that quest again and record that in a video with the missing dialogue so anyone can get what was missing this time. It's not a bother, but I'm sure anyone could do it.

Back to related matters, I'm glad that problem is fixed. Hope you find others that follow the same problem and grab it's attention to KI.
Perhaps you can send in that glitch to the folks in customer support and they will get it to the fixer upper guys.

Ensign
Jun 12, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Mar 7, 2014 wrote:
Perhaps you can send in that glitch to the folks in customer support and they will get it to the fixer upper guys.
lol fixer upper like in frozen also hmm sounds like fun i haven't got that quest yet can't wait
so is it around Bonnie Anne promote quest? idk
If ye can tell me thanks mates.

Fearless Maya Nelson lvl 50 buccaneer

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Jack Frost989 on Mar 9, 2014 wrote:
lol fixer upper like in frozen also hmm sounds like fun i haven't got that quest yet can't wait
so is it around Bonnie Anne promote quest? idk
If ye can tell me thanks mates.

Fearless Maya Nelson lvl 50 buccaneer
Well Bonnie's quest is level based and you reach that depending on whether you do side quests or help others a lot, lots of things can change how fast you level. It occurs fairly closely after you finish the Isle of Fetch quest where you get to meet the dreaded Dragoons.

Administrator
Trimond297 on Mar 7, 2014 wrote:

Thanks for this report, Trimond. We'll take a look at Bonnie Anne's latest promotion quest and see if we can't make that behave properly.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Jun 12, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Mar 9, 2014 wrote:
Well Bonnie's quest is level based and you reach that depending on whether you do side quests or help others a lot, lots of things can change how fast you level. It occurs fairly closely after you finish the Isle of Fetch quest where you get to meet the dreaded Dragoons.
Oh cool and thanks for letting me know also (I have been to the isle of fetch :P have the badge Knight of the Order of Fetch) (also ya I do help others a lot and do side quests :P) also hmm Dragoons sounds fun
Also hmm how many parts is the Isle of Fetch quest? can't wait to be out of Mooshu :P
(Also have been to Aquila and battled the Minotaur Brothers (with the help of friends when I was lvl 19) (accidently ended up fighting a cyclopes their too)

Thanks again

Fearless Maya Nelson Buccaneer level 50

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
One-Eyed Jack on Mar 10, 2014 wrote:
Thanks for this report, Trimond. We'll take a look at Bonnie Anne's latest promotion quest and see if we can't make that behave properly.
You're welcome! No quest should have their dialogue skipped. All should listen to the game's dialogue.