Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

HELP

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
i need to free billy the kid and its really hard one time i was so close i was at the final battle and the frogs beat me please help me!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
warrior021u on Mar 5, 2014 wrote:
i need to free billy the kid and its really hard one time i was so close i was at the final battle and the frogs beat me please help me!
In order to help you we need to know when you will be on. Please give us a date, a couple of days from now to allow for moderation, the time of day including am or pm and your time zone, where you would like to meet (the fountain in Avery's court for example) and which realm you will be in. Then we can connect with you and give you a hand.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Mar 6, 2014 wrote:
In order to help you we need to know when you will be on. Please give us a date, a couple of days from now to allow for moderation, the time of day including am or pm and your time zone, where you would like to meet (the fountain in Avery's court for example) and which realm you will be in. Then we can connect with you and give you a hand.
Saturday Avery,s realm 8.00 pm east cost ct cool ranch ( the place in CR ) at the docks be on a lookout for a pirate named fearless talon Lewis he rides a lobster mount and he is a see you there! PS i don't have chat so when you see me say something like follow me or would you like some help

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
warrior021u on Mar 7, 2014 wrote:
Saturday Avery,s realm 8.00 pm east cost ct cool ranch ( the place in CR ) at the docks be on a lookout for a pirate named fearless talon Lewis he rides a lobster mount and he is a see you there! PS i don't have chat so when you see me say something like follow me or would you like some help
It sounds like you are talking about the Frogerale Compound part of the quest: Last but not Least. Since that is in Santa Pollo I assume you mean those docks. I will be at the Santa Pollo Docks at 8pm Eastern in Avery realm. If you don't see me check to see if Avery realm is full. If it is I won't be able to join you so check Vadima realm, ok? Just in case Avery is full. I will come on my Golden Christina Pirate.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
warrior021u on Mar 7, 2014 wrote:
I was there but did not see you. CDE Winter was there with me. As we were on the dock I tried to unbottle my ship to show her my sail and I got kicked to another realm, I am guessing because the dock was full. That got us to thinking that if you had sailed onto the dock the game just might toss you to another realm too and you would never notice it. So Scarlet, Mi Lady De Winter's Pirate went from realm to realm looking but we never found you. Emma, The Highlander Fox even sent you a doggy bag from the Highlander Fox Eateries as we left her party to come help you. I am sorry we didn't connect. Perhaps you would like to reschedule?

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
sorry i wanted to say copper roast but I forgot the name i did free billy the kid and I,m about to fight captain blood and i,m doing pretty good right now but when i need help ill post it on here and I,m sorry again and next time ill try to get the name right

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
warrior021u on Mar 9, 2014 wrote:
sorry i wanted to say copper roast but I forgot the name i did free billy the kid and I,m about to fight captain blood and i,m doing pretty good right now but when i need help ill post it on here and I,m sorry again and next time ill try to get the name right
Not a problem. Glad you are doing so well. Good work.