Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Thank You KI For Ultimate Free Play Showdown Gift

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
First of all congrats on winning the first round. But this pirate is thrilled to once again be the recipient of the generosity of KingsIsle in the Wings Mount Gift. You are always so kind and giving to your players and that makes you stand out as one of the great gaming companies. I got a lovely 7 Day Rental and plan on having a blast with them.
Thank you once again.

Administrator
You're welcome!

(I keep hoping someone puts together the gift of Wings juxtapose our competitor's emphasis on wings and says . . . well played, KingsIsle, well played. )

We're going to need a lot of help for this next round starting Monday!

Thanks for all your support, pirates!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Mar 5, 2014 wrote:
You're welcome!

(I keep hoping someone puts together the gift of Wings juxtapose our competitor's emphasis on wings and says . . . well played, KingsIsle, well played. )

We're going to need a lot of help for this next round starting Monday!

Thanks for all your support, pirates!
Indeed it was well played and a delightful gotcha. Perhaps the next round's goodie could be an introduction of seraph's wings? I did SO love them in our sister game.

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2012
I am also super thankful for the freebee because i don't use crowns and this will really help me get around for a while!!

First Mate
May 01, 2012
I totally agree with Chrissy. Where can we find out about this contest and how can we help KI win more rounds?

Administrator
Be looking for an announcement on March 10th when we go up against the players of Mabinogi. One of our Pirate101 Software Engineers plays Mabinogi, and he gave me a heads up that they have a very faithful community to the game they love!

What do you think, Pirates? Are you up to the challenge of Round 2?

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Mar 6, 2014 wrote:
Be looking for an announcement on March 10th when we go up against the players of Mabinogi. One of our Pirate101 Software Engineers plays Mabinogi, and he gave me a heads up that they have a very faithful community to the game they love!

What do you think, Pirates? Are you up to the challenge of Round 2?
*Whole crew yells* " YARRRRRRR!"