Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The class of Kane

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 10, 2013
This message Is mainly for the owners but I think Kane should be all classes in one or if that's what you are doing and I guessed it than let me know the reason I think that is cause in the armada puppets show it said Kane was stronger Smarter And faster Than any living being

Captain
May 13, 2011
Black Valencian on Feb 17, 2014 wrote:
This message Is mainly for the owners but I think Kane should be all classes in one or if that's what you are doing and I guessed it than let me know the reason I think that is cause in the armada puppets show it said Kane was stronger Smarter And faster Than any living being
if you ask me, he would still be a privateer. avery said that its rumored that he is stronger, smarter and faster than any living ("they say...")

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Black Valencian on Feb 17, 2014 wrote:
Welcome to the message boards Goku0202 . All guesses and opinions are welcome here but we will be the first to admit that we never quite know what Blind Mew has up his sleeves but we also know that he delights in our attempts to out guess him. So guess away and all at KingsIsle Pirate sections will hear his delighted giggling as he reads them.

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
That's a pretty good theory. If it's true then it would be interesting to see an enemy that fights with all of the class strategies.

Petty Officer
Jul 22, 2013
First of, welcome to the message boards sit back and enjoy your stay..
Now to the topic.
Not that bad of an idea but what would the class be called?

Ensign
Dec 10, 2013
Infinity class oblivion class idk but that's not something I've really thought about but when I do think about it considering if you've noticed the armadas like chess His class would be called kings class because he is obviously the king in the chess game

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
David percy on Feb 18, 2014 wrote:
First of, welcome to the message boards sit back and enjoy your stay..
Now to the topic.
Not that bad of an idea but what would the class be called?
Ohhhh....." Sit back and enjoy your stay" I really like that. It sounds oh so country friendly. Well done.