Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Piggle Crew Pack :D

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
As many of you may or may not know, Piggles are really cute and adorable pigs that fly.

Now what if we had a Piggle pack?

But wait you Wizards will be thinking "Boo too many cardpacks" while us pirates will be like "Yay we only have one" while everyone might be thinking "I never get epic rarity items :( "

That wont be a problem with the Piggle Crew pack

Each 100 crowns pack will come with 7 items

3 Piggle Pirate themed housing (able to be sold at the Bazaar)
1 Piggle companion (MANY piggles you can possibly get )
1 Piggle Pirate themed weapon (quite a variety of them including a crossbow)
1 Wings of the Piggle mount (+80% speed O.O )
and finally 1 Piece of the Piggle Appreciation outfit :D (no stats but you can always stitch it)

Now while everything in there is great there is still one final guy that has snuck his way into the pack.

The Ninja Piggle! (Pet)
This guy has a chance to appear in any of the others garrentied (except housing)

The Ninja Piggle is an Adorable Piggle with a super cute Ninja Pig outfit on his little chubby body

Even if you don't get the Ninja Piggle each pack will be definitely worth it, not to mention it is a very cheap pack so who knows?
Maybe you shall lead an entire Piggle Crew someday!

Note: The Piggle Crew Companions (30 in all) cannot be gained twice and will be replaced with another part of the Piggle Appreciation outfit if you already have all 30

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Rachel Dreamsong on Feb 4, 2014 wrote:
As many of you may or may not know, Piggles are really cute and adorable pigs that fly.

Now what if we had a Piggle pack?

But wait you Wizards will be thinking "Boo too many cardpacks" while us pirates will be like "Yay we only have one" while everyone might be thinking "I never get epic rarity items :( "

That wont be a problem with the Piggle Crew pack

Each 100 crowns pack will come with 7 items

3 Piggle Pirate themed housing (able to be sold at the Bazaar)
1 Piggle companion (MANY piggles you can possibly get )
1 Piggle Pirate themed weapon (quite a variety of them including a crossbow)
1 Wings of the Piggle mount (+80% speed O.O )
and finally 1 Piece of the Piggle Appreciation outfit :D (no stats but you can always stitch it)

Now while everything in there is great there is still one final guy that has snuck his way into the pack.

The Ninja Piggle! (Pet)
This guy has a chance to appear in any of the others garrentied (except housing)

The Ninja Piggle is an Adorable Piggle with a super cute Ninja Pig outfit on his little chubby body

Even if you don't get the Ninja Piggle each pack will be definitely worth it, not to mention it is a very cheap pack so who knows?
Maybe you shall lead an entire Piggle Crew someday!

Note: The Piggle Crew Companions (30 in all) cannot be gained twice and will be replaced with another part of the Piggle Appreciation outfit if you already have all 30
Cute idea but I would hesitate to buy just having to buy training tomes for that many piggles.

Ensign
Sep 05, 2010
Community Leader
Probably a popular idea, but I never liked piggles much.

I hope they do something else more unique to Pirate101.. and save something like this (basically copied from W101) for later.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Ensign
Nov 07, 2012
Dr Zeppers on Feb 5, 2014 wrote:
Probably a popular idea, but I never liked piggles much.

I hope they do something else more unique to Pirate101.. and save something like this (basically copied from W101) for later.
I agree, and also I don't remember if there even those p101

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
CheeryCherry1234 on Feb 7, 2014 wrote:
Can't we pay gold instead...?
:( I don't think kingsisle would make a pack that costs gold, sorry

If it makes you feel any better I could drop the price to 75 crowns so people can get at least 1 one them