Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A question for Blind Mew

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
How was the spiral formed? Was it from spiralquakes??

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
If you play Wizard101, Bartleby tells you how he and Grandmother Raven created the spiral when the first world broke up.

Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2012
It tells you in Wizard101. There were three titans of Ice, Fire, and Storm. Although they were siblings, they despised each other and went into war. Ice titans stole water from the Storm titans to build beautiful ice castles. Fire titans melted their castles and Storm titans sent endless storms to the Fire titans mountains (or volcanoes... close enough). The war was so destructive it turned their world into many pieces. Bartleby, the father of the titans, with the help of his sister Grandmother Raven created the spiral to save the broken world. I love Wizard101 and Pirate101 history.

Petty Officer
Jun 02, 2013
hey blind mew, will we get aztecia in pirate 101 cause i heard it was destroyed in wizards,but for the love of adventure please let it survive for us pirates, and let us get a non mummy azotectasaur as a companion for all classes! O and PLEASE ad polaris in too

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2010
435Snow Owl on Feb 3, 2014 wrote:
It tells you in Wizard101. There were three titans of Ice, Fire, and Storm. Although they were siblings, they despised each other and went into war. Ice titans stole water from the Storm titans to build beautiful ice castles. Fire titans melted their castles and Storm titans sent endless storms to the Fire titans mountains (or volcanoes... close enough). The war was so destructive it turned their world into many pieces. Bartleby, the father of the titans, with the help of his sister Grandmother Raven created the spiral to save the broken world. I love Wizard101 and Pirate101 history.
And we can thank the Blind Mew this awesome, amazing story!

Developer
1of1 Buccaneer on Feb 19, 2014 wrote:
And we can thank the Blind Mew this awesome, amazing story!
Actually, I can't claim any credit for this end of the story - the cosmology and ancient prehistory of the Spiral was all worked out long before I got here. It's great, but there are other folks you can thank for it.

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2010
Well you still create just as cool stories.