Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Granchia=Tears

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
Granchia is way too filled with clockworks. I was looking for the seagull there so I had to explore the entire island. But sadly I couldn't because I couldn't walk 5 feet without getting into a fight. There are waaaaaay to many. KI needs to seriously take some of those nasty clockworks out of the game. It took me waaaaaay too long to find the seagull in such a small place. I almost gave up. Even when I looked online where the seagull was it still took me 3 fights to get there and out. Something needs to be done

Captain
May 13, 2011
Duke of Westminste... on Jan 20, 2014 wrote:
Granchia is way too filled with clockworks. I was looking for the seagull there so I had to explore the entire island. But sadly I couldn't because I couldn't walk 5 feet without getting into a fight. There are waaaaaay to many. KI needs to seriously take some of those nasty clockworks out of the game. It took me waaaaaay too long to find the seagull in such a small place. I almost gave up. Even when I looked online where the seagull was it still took me 3 fights to get there and out. Something needs to be done
i think you are just being impatient. valencia is overrun with clockworks. you shouldnt be surprised granchia is filled with them

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Just think of all the experience points and gold you received from the fights.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
Duke, you need practice in stalking monsters. The same skill help avoid fights in Wizard101. Also the seagull can be accessed from the same basement that you go into to access the catacombs, without risking a fight with the robots..

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
I know it's not good for the first players because they run into too many battles I managed it but a young kid would be left because it's that hard

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Duke of Westminste... on Jan 20, 2014 wrote:
Hey, that's what makes it so fun for me. I took it as a challenge. I want to try to make it without getting caught. So far I have it down to just once, but I am not done trying yet, lol.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 21, 2014 wrote:
Hey, that's what makes it so fun for me. I took it as a challenge. I want to try to make it without getting caught. So far I have it down to just once, but I am not done trying yet, lol.
Chrissy heard of clockwork wings they can't battle you in the sky

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
Row4n412 on Jan 20, 2014 wrote:
Duke, you need practice in stalking monsters. The same skill help avoid fights in Wizard101. Also the seagull can be accessed from the same basement that you go into to access the catacombs, without risking a fight with the robots..
There are 2 seagulls in Granchia. One is the catacombs like you said but the other is somewhere on the surface.

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
Sneaky George Quar... on Jan 20, 2014 wrote:
i think you are just being impatient. valencia is overrun with clockworks. you shouldnt be surprised granchia is filled with them
I'm not saying to take out all the clockworks. Just most so it's possible to walk across. They could tone it down a bit. Chrissy, I don't know how you can walk right through them. You NEED to teach me your skills. But unlike you guys I just don't find fighting the same battle 4 times that fun. It's easy for me know that I'm lvl 65 but my other pirates...

Captain
May 13, 2011
Duke of Westminste... on Jan 22, 2014 wrote:
I'm not saying to take out all the clockworks. Just most so it's possible to walk across. They could tone it down a bit. Chrissy, I don't know how you can walk right through them. You NEED to teach me your skills. But unlike you guys I just don't find fighting the same battle 4 times that fun. It's easy for me know that I'm lvl 65 but my other pirates...
i didnt say take the, away. its place in the heart of the armada being torn to pieces. you should expect a fight or two. people complain about everything

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Your right though in the end even an experienced pirate like me gets dragged into a battle and I have to say some of those battle boards are kind of a bad set up

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I detest fighting them over and over too, trust me. It's just that my reaction isn't to ask that they remove them, mine was to take it as a challenge to sneak by them and NOT get caught. It is simply an annoying puzzle that is placed before me and the punishment of me not being quick enough is to have to grind through another furstunkin battle. Of course, I hate them too, but I just crack my knuckles and become quick and dart in and out and time my dashes and pauses to get past them. That time I ALMOST made it through (after I got over groaning that they ultimately snagged me despite my total sneakiness) was as thrilling as a good battle with a tough boss. They can't push ME around! Buahahahahahahahaha!!!! .
Just saying, yea, it's a tough challenge, but what a rush when you finally outsmart them. Well almost outsmart them.

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
i need help finding the seagull too. can you tell me where it is?

Captain
May 13, 2011
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 23, 2014 wrote:
I detest fighting them over and over too, trust me. It's just that my reaction isn't to ask that they remove them, mine was to take it as a challenge to sneak by them and NOT get caught. It is simply an annoying puzzle that is placed before me and the punishment of me not being quick enough is to have to grind through another furstunkin battle. Of course, I hate them too, but I just crack my knuckles and become quick and dart in and out and time my dashes and pauses to get past them. That time I ALMOST made it through (after I got over groaning that they ultimately snagged me despite my total sneakiness) was as thrilling as a good battle with a tough boss. They can't push ME around! Buahahahahahahahaha!!!! .
Just saying, yea, it's a tough challenge, but what a rush when you finally outsmart them. Well almost outsmart them.
so in granchia, you turn to chrissy th'ninja. got it

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Kronosroses on Jan 23, 2014 wrote:
i need help finding the seagull too. can you tell me where it is?
When you look at the map. Try the building in the lower left corner. Don't forget to put on your ninja outfit to dodge those furstunkin clockworks. lol

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Sneaky George Quar... on Jan 23, 2014 wrote:
so in granchia, you turn to chrissy th'ninja. got it
Hmm after all she is a blesser maybe she could bless me

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 24, 2014 wrote:
Hmm after all she is a blesser maybe she could bless me
I bless all of my message board family members. Trust me, you be blessed

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 24, 2014 wrote:
Yaythanks

Ensign
Oct 10, 2009
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 24, 2014 wrote:
The path of the righteous Blesser is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil clockworks. Blessed is she, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the pirates through the valley of Granchia, for she is truly her brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down on thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my path to the Granchia Catacombs. And you will KNOW that MY NAME is CHRISSY TH'BLESSER when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
*Clockwork screams in the distance*

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
euphorialbum99 on Jan 26, 2014 wrote:
The path of the righteous Blesser is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil clockworks. Blessed is she, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the pirates through the valley of Granchia, for she is truly her brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down on thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my path to the Granchia Catacombs. And you will KNOW that MY NAME is CHRISSY TH'BLESSER when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
*Clockwork screams in the distance*
Lol. Wow, I feel very important and vindicatedery

Captain
May 13, 2011
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 28, 2014 wrote:
Lol. Wow, I feel very important and vindicatedery
why not? you are one of the most respected and respecting on the forums

just dont blush

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Sneaky George Quar... on Jan 28, 2014 wrote:

just dont blush
Chrissy has the most posts too

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Sneaky George Quar... on Jan 28, 2014 wrote:

just dont blush
*Grabs one of Anne Radcliffe's Fans from the Masked Ball thread to hide face* You are too kind and your words warm the barnacles of my virtuous pirate's heart.