Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Where did the "Clawfeet" come from?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 16, 2012
This is a question I have kept waiting for months now, and it deals with how and where the chickens from Cool Ranch came from. I would love your guys' thoughts and comments on this neat little subject. BTW, what if the chickens' original home turns out to be a new world!? Please comment!

Captain
May 13, 2011
warriorscreed on Jan 15, 2014 wrote:
This is a question I have kept waiting for months now, and it deals with how and where the chickens from Cool Ranch came from. I would love your guys' thoughts and comments on this neat little subject. BTW, what if the chickens' original home turns out to be a new world!? Please comment!
the bison have hoofs, but the settlers are all bird like and so, have claws on their feet. in real life, the Europeans were noticed by indians for being pale, earning them a name among the indians referring to their pale skin. thats the same as how the bison refer to the claws on the settlers feet which none of the bison have

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
warriorscreed on Jan 15, 2014 wrote:
Well, Prairie Chickens are native to the Old West so maybe they are descendants from them.

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
I think in one of the quests they mention home in 'Back East'... the mystery that's been bugging e ever since Cool Ranch is (SPOILER ALERT!) why they stopped all trains because of the Zephyr crash and why the Zephyr was made to look like it was made in Marleybone. I hope they add some more side quests for that.
P.S. if you want to do the side quest that tells you about the train, in Tumbleweed there is a guy that needs a package delivered to the Dog in Junction. After you deliver it he will have 2-3 side quest about his research on the trains.