Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Message Board Marauders Party Jan 2014

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Jan 17, 2014 wrote:
Thank ye, Thank ye Chrissy. I wanted to continue but at the moment I was stumped and did not want to just go out on a limb to come up with something else. Nice puns yourself by the way. But alas, I now have to log off as I remembered that I left something in the trunk.
LOL Oh my gosh, the giggles and groans just won't STOP. And I am loving every minute of it. I wood be crazy knot to.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
i am here! i am here! oh shoot did i miss it?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
fearless robert sp... on Jan 30, 2014 wrote:
i am here! i am here! oh shoot did i miss it?
Not to worry, we had so much fun that more are in the planning already. Feel free to check out the pictures and join us with all your fun ideas and great food.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
fearless robert sp... on Feb 4, 2014 wrote:
can i come next time?
Of COURSE you can come. If we have a message board party ANY message board poster is always joyfully welcome. I had a link higher up in this thread but here ya go: These pictures.

First Mate
May 01, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 31, 2014 wrote:
Not to worry, we had so much fun that more are in the planning already. Feel free to check out the pictures and join us with all your fun ideas and great food.
Maybe someone should start a thread with a "Party" theme which would make parties easier to find. They can be any type of party from Nautical XP to farming bosses to just hanging out.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
SlightlyMadWizard on Feb 6, 2014 wrote:
Maybe someone should start a thread with a "Party" theme which would make parties easier to find. They can be any type of party from Nautical XP to farming bosses to just hanging out.
Great idea. Feel free to institute your thread.