Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A stunning revelation!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 26, 2009
Ladies, gentlemen, and gentleladies!

As the title suggests I just had a revelation!

We will be going back to Monquista.
How do I know?
Well I was playing my newest project (a blossoming young buccaneer named Fiery Blaze Ire) through Monquista when it occurred to me: there is no monquistan frigate or galleon. Every other type of ship has a skiff, a frigate, and a galleon, but not the Monquistan ones! Then I remembered that in Port Regal you only see a Marleybone skiff... until you get to Marleybone (or at least Mooshu). Now that I think about it, you only got new Cool Ranch ships as you progressed in the world as well.

Therefore, at some point in the future, we will be returning to Monquista. Perhaps the Gibbonian Way we've heard so much about, home of the Valvidez brothers

P.S. I am at least 80-90% sure of this (in case I'm wrong)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Lordofwinter35 on Jan 6, 2014 wrote:

How do I know?
Well I was playing my newest project (a blossoming young buccaneer named Fiery Blaze Ire) through Monquista when it occurred to me: there is no monquistan frigate or galleon. Every other type of ship has a skiff, a frigate, and a galleon, but not the Monquistan ones! Then I remembered that in Port Regal you only see a Marleybone skiff... until you get to Marleybone (or at least Mooshu). Now that I think about it, you only got new Cool Ranch ships as you progressed in the world as well.

Therefore, at some point in the future, we will be returning to Monquista. Perhaps the Gibbonian Way we've heard so much about, home of the Valvidez brothers

Nice theory and great attention to detail. Let's see how this one plays out.

Petty Officer
Sep 24, 2013
I think Polaris will be the next world! Dunno if it will be the next update though.

If you go into Avery's Office you will see in each corner the World Flags of the last 3 worlds we explored on Pirates (MooShu, Marleybone, and Aquila). And in the last corner, there's a painting of that penguin character we rescued while finding Mustang Sally and icy blue flags. I know it's not concrete proof but it's good enough for me. Let me know what you think after seeing it.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
YES monquistia was awesome but short going back there would be epic the problem with monquistia is there are no other species apart from monkeys they have a really good boarder security lol but that makes it bland knowing your fighting a monkey probably the renegade reavers could be come renegade beavers

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
That is an amazing idea! Personally, I think Gortez will send us there to help "stop" the banana seed heresy by whatever means necessary. If Monquista is to be expanded, I can't wait to see what the frigates and galleons look like!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 11, 2014 wrote:
YES monquistia was awesome but short going back there would be epic the problem with monquistia is there are no other species apart from monkeys they have a really good boarder security lol but that makes it bland knowing your fighting a monkey probably the renegade reavers could be come renegade beavers
Considering the King I suspect they will have something to do with gorillas or apes.

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
Lordofwinter35 on Jan 6, 2014 wrote:

How do I know?

Well, at some point we have to get an update on Napoleguin's campaign for Gortez.....right?

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
I think a new update will have this
A new world POLARIS explore the home of napoleguin and his old empire
A new Skyway in MONQUISTIA travel to the home of the valvida brothers were life is harsh and we find thug monkeys ruling the abandoned Skyway by riding of thus scum will we become friends with the king and queen

Captain
May 13, 2011
there are already borders to other skyways. i think were gonna go deeper into monquista someday

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Sneaky George Quar... on Jan 16, 2014 wrote:
there are already borders to other skyways. i think were gonna go deeper into monquista someday
That's what I think too probably a war sparks between monquistia and the armarda because they both want us dead and they both want the honour of doing so

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
That does sound like a good explanation, but I personally don't think there will be bigger ship sizes in Monquista, and if there is, definitely no Galleon. The only reason I think this is because, well, the Monkeys are so small! What would they do with a Galleon? When I take my Bison Galleon to Monquista, it's almost the same size as La Mancha! I think that the only reason KI didn't put bigger ship sizes in Monquista is that the Monkeys wouldn't know what to do with such a big ship. (and they would have to hire everyone in the world to get a crew to man it.)

Rule

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Witty Gavin on Jan 21, 2014 wrote:
That does sound like a good explanation, but I personally don't think there will be bigger ship sizes in Monquista, and if there is, definitely no Galleon. The only reason I think this is because, well, the Monkeys are so small! What would they do with a Galleon? When I take my Bison Galleon to Monquista, it's almost the same size as La Mancha! I think that the only reason KI didn't put bigger ship sizes in Monquista is that the Monkeys wouldn't know what to do with such a big ship. (and they would have to hire everyone in the world to get a crew to man it.)

Rule
So what maybe gorrilas use them and monkeys you never know what pirate 101 will come up with namely me