Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

congrats kt pirate!!!!!

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Congrats to a fellow pirate we all now and love: Rebeca. or as we know her: kt pirate. She is now at 206 posts, making her a gunner's mate rank. She yars every post, even taking time out of her day to do that. X gives rebeca a tankyard of yum and candy x
Congrats!!!!

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
thank you Natalie
also I would like to congratulate you for reaching bosun
congrats pirate101 lover for your posts
they are so wonderful I hope ratbeard doesn't gloat
at least you have a ship and a boat
but I hope ratbeard has a boat
have fun with your bosun rank
I bought you a yard ful of yum and cake aND HEALTHY STUFF FOR YOUR CREW

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
That reminds me clears throat
Pirate 101lover)you have reached a rank and no has really seen it
But ratbeard bakes and he made you a cake
X whispers and coughs ratbeard this cake is achondroplasia
Coughs I will make you a raspberry blueberry lemon yum cake along with bananas and fresh raspberry yum
Congrats pirate101 lover

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
krokotopia pirate on Apr 1, 2014 wrote:
Coughs I will make you a raspberry blueberry lemon yum cake along with bananas and fresh raspberry yum
Congrats pirate101 lover
Nice catch Rebecca. Congrats Pirate 101 Lover. Well done and that cake you got coming sure sounds yummy. I mean Rebecca's of course.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
krokotopia pirate on Apr 1, 2014 wrote:
Congrats pirate101 lover
Congratulations to you both. You worked hard and earned it. I made some yum pizza so if you want some come and get it.(I'll help my self to a few slices to to celebrate my recent rank upgrade) and for desert I made a few yum milkshakes and yum pie. (Red yum pie, blue yum pie, and purple yum pie.) and I made a few yum sodas (dr yum, Yum cola, big yum, and diet dr yum.) and yellow yum cake with chocolate yum frosting. Enjoy

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
TheDragonspyrePira... on Apr 1, 2014 wrote:
Congratulations to you both. You worked hard and earned it. I made some yum pizza so if you want some come and get it.(I'll help my self to a few slices to to celebrate my recent rank upgrade) and for desert I made a few yum milkshakes and yum pie. (Red yum pie, blue yum pie, and purple yum pie.) and I made a few yum sodas (dr yum, Yum cola, big yum, and diet dr yum.) and yellow yum cake with chocolate yum frosting. Enjoy
Wow sounds like Highlander Fox bakeries has some competition or a new partner.