Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Loosing health in pvp

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jul 22, 2013
I always pvp when I just need a break from aquila but it seems to be killing my health!
When i get done with a match I am most likely to be at low health so I have to use mojo potion or run to a life fountain but the fact that Mojo potions run out and 3 matches and if you go to the life fountain your match already began. I think that when you get done with a match your health is full and your companions are back this way so pirates won't be running around for yum or wasting gold for a refill.

Lieutenant
May 24, 2009
In Wizard101, after a PvP battle, I am pretty sure all players health is regained. I may be mistaken, but I know this is the case when you go INTO a battle at someone's house. (In Wizard101) It is really annoying to go back and forth and back and forth.

Have a Piratey Holiday! Lvl 65

Petty Officer
Sep 24, 2013
It's only 100 gold for a bottle of yum to heal you right up, just seems like your complaining when there's not really an issue here. If you can't spare 100 gold then perhaps you shouldn't take a break from Aquila since treasure chests there drop 50-3000 gold per chest.

Petty Officer
Jul 22, 2013
Wicked Victor Arms... on Dec 25, 2013 wrote:
It's only 100 gold for a bottle of yum to heal you right up, just seems like your complaining when there's not really an issue here. If you can't spare 100 gold then perhaps you shouldn't take a break from Aquila since treasure chests there drop 50-3000 gold per chest.
First of all Imagine you pvping all day wouldn't it be nice to regain health and dead companions back? Most of the time I don't get on time because its full or is already started. Last time I check its a SUGGESTION to make pvp easy ps: I don't want to be chasing yums all day to wait 30 mins for pvp I think it would be nice like in wizard101