Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

pegasus mount

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 17, 2009
I saw someone riding a pegasus mount. I have yet to find it in the crown shop or card bundles. Can someone enlighten me on how I can get one??
I have also seen people on a dinosaur.

Ensign
Jul 21, 2013
mittensk on Dec 15, 2013 wrote:
I saw someone riding a pegasus mount. I have yet to find it in the crown shop or card bundles. Can someone enlighten me on how I can get one??
I have also seen people on a dinosaur.
Hi! The Pegasus mount is unlocked through doing the quest "the wings of chance" and can be bought for 10,000 crowns. If the dinosaur is an Ankylosaur then it is a rare drop from the tribal crew pack.

Oh! And welcome to the message boar-... wha-? what? what have you DONE to me Chrissy?!?

Sly Wesley Gaff. 65

*Normal is for people too weak to make their own path in life*

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ninja pirate on Dec 16, 2013 wrote:
Hi! The Pegasus mount is unlocked through doing the quest "the wings of chance" and can be bought for 10,000 crowns. If the dinosaur is an Ankylosaur then it is a rare drop from the tribal crew pack.

Oh! And welcome to the message boar-... wha-? what? what have you DONE to me Chrissy?!?

Sly Wesley Gaff. 65

*Giggling delightedly* Well done. *Looks on with pride*

Ensign
Jul 21, 2013
ninja pirate on Dec 16, 2013 wrote:

Sly Wesley Gaff. 65

Oops! my bad! wings of CHANGE

Un Garde!
HA HA!
Darn skeletal pirates!