Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

More companion promotions

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 27, 2011
I really think there should be more companion promotions, only some companions get promotion, i really like batacuda but he never got a promotion, same with froggo villa, mustang sally, scorpius, crazy monquistador x-bow man, i dont like nurse quinn but she should get promotion too, also shiruku neko, ju hao, nadya, private mills, HAWKULES!!!! I dont know more companions but i hope you can make a promotion for some of these guys for the next update! Also i think starting companions, kraken skull companions el toro and presidio companions should get promotion.
Brian Hawser lvl 60
William lvl 12
Steven Blake lvl 65
Diego Hawser lvl 62

Dylan Lester lvl 10
Chris Blake lvl 7

Ensign
Nov 27, 2011
forgot weasel gambler and mustang toreador :P

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Richard FrostBreez... on Dec 11, 2013 wrote:
I really think there should be more companion promotions, only some companions get promotion, i really like batacuda but he never got a promotion, same with froggo villa, mustang sally, scorpius, crazy monquistador x-bow man, i dont like nurse quinn but she should get promotion too, also shiruku neko, ju hao, nadya, private mills, HAWKULES!!!! I dont know more companions but i hope you can make a promotion for some of these guys for the next update! Also i think starting companions, kraken skull companions el toro and presidio companions should get promotion.
Brian Hawser lvl 60
William lvl 12
Steven Blake lvl 65
Diego Hawser lvl 62

Dylan Lester lvl 10
Chris Blake lvl 7
Hello there Richard FrostBreeze...

I agree with you completely. I too would have liked to see a few more companions get promoted, whether through quests or by paying gold. Maybe with the new world and new content they will since they will be leveling up a lot more. It would be nice if all of them at least got 1 or 2 promotions and more for the main storyline companions. Hopefully down the road we will see a few more.

Two-faced Valkoor Ohlen, lvl 65

Lieutenant
May 24, 2009
Don't worry, I am sure the KingsIsle will give a promotion to every. Single. Companion. Because they said so! Atleast I'm pretty sure they said it in another message.

Have a Piratey Holiday! Lvl 65

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I am fairly certain Hawk will get his promotions as he is a lively talker (to put it mildly ) in the game and the speakers get them for sure.

Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
As much as I would like every single companion in the game to promote at the very least once, that sadly won't ever happen as KI has stated that certain companions, such as the animal companions (i.e. batacuda, sky snake, scorpius, etc.) will never promote.