Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

power sleep tokens

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 21, 2013
I'm just wondering, will there ever be a "sleep token" for powers? Like if there are any we never (or rarely) used, we could just use the "sleep token" on the power and it wouldn't appear at all or until we ran out of other powers?

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
ninja pirate on Dec 9, 2013 wrote:
I'm just wondering, will there ever be a "sleep token" for powers? Like if there are any we never (or rarely) used, we could just use the "sleep token" on the power and it wouldn't appear at all or until we ran out of other powers?
No, thank you. If I really hate a power, I put it on the bottom of my deck. I still use them in PvP sometimes, but if it is totally useless, or I'm desperate for a good card I know is in the deck, I will discard it. Learn the strengths and weakness of every tool at your disposal and you will be a better player, I promise.