Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Trying To Enter Cooper's Roost

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 15, 2012
Hey I Tried To Enter Cooper's Roost From The Docks But It Dose Not Work Please Fix The Bug

Administrator
You'll want to contact support@pirate101.com if this problem persists. When you contact them, please provide as much detail as possible:

1. Confirm username (which account are you playing)
2. What area were you trying to access when this happened?
3. What time (approximately) was it?
4. Please attach game logs for further review (see below for more instructions).
5. Are you still having this trouble? If not, what occurred?

Instructions for sending game logs:
Use your email service to add an attachment. Drill down to the Pirate101 Folder then to the Bin Folder and the Log Folder then select "Captain_XXX.Log" (the highest numbered one or the most recently dated). Then just hit send!

If this is too large for your email server to attach or send, then open the game folder, go to the the bin folder again and locate the Captain.log. Right click on the log file and select Save as Zip (or similar wording - will vary depending on your specific operating system). Then, go back to your email and attach the newly zipped Captain.log.zip file.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
First Mate
May 01, 2012
I've had this problem too with a variation. I start up the steps from Cooper's Roost Docks and Cooper's Roost does not load. When I go back down the steps and onto the proper floor of the dock, either the NPC's fade and I get to Cooper's Roost or I have to repeat going back up the steps. This does not happen all the time but it has happened enough to me that it is noticeable. Next time it happens I will provide support with the information requested below.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
SlightlyMadWizard on Dec 1, 2013 wrote:
I've had this problem too with a variation. I start up the steps from Cooper's Roost Docks and Cooper's Roost does not load. When I go back down the steps and onto the proper floor of the dock, either the NPC's fade and I get to Cooper's Roost or I have to repeat going back up the steps. This does not happen all the time but it has happened enough to me that it is noticeable. Next time it happens I will provide support with the information requested below.
Yes I notice that dock steps error too. I just turn around and give it another run and that generally fixes it. I just kept forgetting to submit that error. Thanks for remembering.