Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

bug

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 17, 2013
When i get to averys court,i can not leave it.I cant even enter the buildings.It should let me go,though,because I am level 24.What should I do?

Administrator
Hi! Are you still experiencing this issue? What particular areas are you trying to access (name of the zone)?

Please contact support@pirate101.com if this issue persists and provide them with as much detail about the problem as possible.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Petty Officer
Jun 17, 2013
One-Eyed Jack on Nov 17, 2013 wrote:
Hi! Are you still experiencing this issue? What particular areas are you trying to access (name of the zone)?

Please contact support@pirate101.com if this issue persists and provide them with as much detail about the problem as possible.
I am in Avery's Court in the frogfather realm

Administrator
Hmm. So it sounds like you're failing to load zones.

As you advance through the game, you're likely to accrue quite a lot of items! If you don't keep your collection in check, it can sometimes cause issues like this, where you'll notice an increase in loading times. The best thing to do here is a little spring cleaning! Just go through your bags and clear out any items you don't want or need anymore. Sell it or bank it, just get it out of your bags! Don't forget your ship equipment and housing items! Try to get rid of as many items as possible, but be sure not to throw away anything you'll need!

If these steps don't resolve the issue, please contact Customer Support via the "Help" icon above!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Petty Officer
Jun 17, 2013
One-Eyed Jack on Nov 23, 2013 wrote:
Hmm. So it sounds like you're failing to load zones.

As you advance through the game, you're likely to accrue quite a lot of items! If you don't keep your collection in check, it can sometimes cause issues like this, where you'll notice an increase in loading times. The best thing to do here is a little spring cleaning! Just go through your bags and clear out any items you don't want or need anymore. Sell it or bank it, just get it out of your bags! Don't forget your ship equipment and housing items! Try to get rid of as many items as possible, but be sure not to throw away anything you'll need!

If these steps don't resolve the issue, please contact Customer Support via the "Help" icon above!
Thank you,Jack.

Ensign
Mar 13, 2011
sign out, then log back in, if you are still having difficulties, call Pirate101, or KingsIsle Entertainment. Inc. Their number is on the.. well I don't know