Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A Second Potion?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 06, 2013
I have pondered over a idea that can be added into the game to sweeten up each class a little. A second potion. Its slot just a bit smaller than the mojo potion. It can receive its spot right next to it. ;)
You may be wondering what this fascinating secondary potion can do... Well, harken!
This potion will give a certain ability to each class and you can only carry one at a time.
For each class the potion will be a different color and have different effects. I'll try to list some of these ideas.

Swashbuckler: Drinking the potion will result in becoming invisible for 60 seconds. (Meaning they can pass by any enemy without joining combat) Potion color: Purple

Buccaneer: (Not sure, maybe you can come up with something. ;)) Potion color: Medium Grey

Musketeer: Drinking potion will result in having 120 second x-ray vision. (Will let you be able to see layers of the area all at the same time in a light green color and highlights entrances to areas in yellow. Useful for finding hidden areas, treasure, whatever crazy old Zeke sends you after, people/NPC, and more. Potion color: Light blue.

Privateer: Drinking the potion will result in ship invincibility for 30 seconds. Potion color: Yellow

Witchdoctor: Drinking potion will result in a random transformation for 15 minutes. (Transformation will be of any common enemy/NPC found in the game. Going into battle transformed will give you the traits and skills of your transformation. Its like poly morphing from W101) Potion color: Dark green

Give me some feedback and ideas. ;)

Captain
Oct 26, 2012
SwedishViking on Nov 9, 2013 wrote:
I have pondered over a idea that can be added into the game to sweeten up each class a little. A second potion. Its slot just a bit smaller than the mojo potion. It can receive its spot right next to it. ;)
You may be wondering what this fascinating secondary potion can do... Well, harken!
This potion will give a certain ability to each class and you can only carry one at a time.
For each class the potion will be a different color and have different effects. I'll try to list some of these ideas.

Swashbuckler: Drinking the potion will result in becoming invisible for 60 seconds. (Meaning they can pass by any enemy without joining combat) Potion color: Purple

Buccaneer: (Not sure, maybe you can come up with something. ;)) Potion color: Medium Grey

Musketeer: Drinking potion will result in having 120 second x-ray vision. (Will let you be able to see layers of the area all at the same time in a light green color and highlights entrances to areas in yellow. Useful for finding hidden areas, treasure, whatever crazy old Zeke sends you after, people/NPC, and more. Potion color: Light blue.

Privateer: Drinking the potion will result in ship invincibility for 30 seconds. Potion color: Yellow

Witchdoctor: Drinking potion will result in a random transformation for 15 minutes. (Transformation will be of any common enemy/NPC found in the game. Going into battle transformed will give you the traits and skills of your transformation. Its like poly morphing from W101) Potion color: Dark green

Yes your ideas are indeed very clever! Maybe buccaneers should fly and hover a bit?

Ensign
Dec 20, 2008
SwedishViking on Nov 9, 2013 wrote:

that would be cool