Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Congrats Chrissy!

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2012
Congrats Chrissy for your 2,000th yar! Everyone is so happy to have you here on the boards! In other words... YOU'RE AWESOME You've been so welcoming and nice to all forum pirates and that makes us feel so much better on the boards. THANK YOU! x grabs jug of yum and hands it to Chrissy x hmm, I wonder where I could find Emma. This would be the perfect time for yum cake

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Ruthless Alura Bri... on Nov 4, 2013 wrote:
Congrats Chrissy for your 2,000th yar! Everyone is so happy to have you here on the boards! In other words... YOU'RE AWESOME You've been so welcoming and nice to all forum pirates and that makes us feel so much better on the boards. THANK YOU! x grabs jug of yum and hands it to Chrissy x hmm, I wonder where I could find Emma. This would be the perfect time for yum cake
x Looks at yars and gulps in surprise x . My goodness you guys How are you even doing this? I would have never thought it possible to have my yars grow so quickly. My message board family is the most awesome group of folk in the whole spiral. Every time I turn around you are blessing my socks off, giving me giggle tears or giving me 'Touched to the depths of my soul' tears or making me laugh out loud so that the household really thinks I have lost it. I sit in the middle of pure blissedness (I don't think that is a word but it really seemed to fit )

Thank you Alura You have given me a smile on a day when I really need it most. No one knows what goes on in our lives in the real world but lets just say that this particular blessing couldn't have come at a better time.
x Gives a bow with a well practiced Anne Radcliffeish flourish x I am privileged to have you all and I thank you.

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Ruthless Alura Bri... on Nov 4, 2013 wrote:
Chrissy, your 2000th yar is like amazing. It would take me a jillion years to get to that!
P.S. I am throwing a party for her! Details are yet to be given out!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
pirate101 lover on Nov 4, 2013 wrote:
Chrissy, your 2000th yar is like amazing. It would take me a jillion years to get to that!
P.S. I am throwing a party for her! Details are yet to be given out!
All thank you Natalie. You are amazing to want to do this. The more parties the more fun. Although I do not mind at all if we combine to just a big party to honor everyone but that's just me and I wouldn't stop someone from receiving the joy from blessing someone else for anything so just let me know when and where to show up. Family is family and any excuse to get together and giggle is fine by me.