Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

cool ranch part 2:teufort skyway.

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 15, 2012
hey guy's guess what i had an idea for a new world in pirate101 actually it's an extention of cool ranch after the next 2 worlds basically here's the story at least a part of it
Captain avery tells you the next map piece is in cool ranch in the skyway known as "teufort skyway" and gives you a white windstone(marleybone-cool ranch) and tells you to talk to an old crewmember of his whom had the nickname "Heavy weapons guy"(yes he is a polar bear) and vus you than go to teufort skyway once you head to the land in teufort city the capital of the skyway sarah steele than says "right lets find this heavy weapons guy" once you find him he says "i am heavy weapons guy...and this is my weapon..."you than ask him about the map piece and he says "El dorado? heavy has map piece i will give piece if you make deal with heavy follow me I have sandvich"

vus you listen to heavy and follow him to spyrre co. headquarters
to be countiuned(as you can tell it's a big team fortress 2 nod)
silver joseph vane
"to qoute cave johnson when life gives you lemons Dont make lemonaide!!!! Take The Lemons BACK!!!! I Dont Want Your Dang Lemons!!!! What am i supposed to do with these?I Demand To See Life's Manager!!! Make Life Rue The Day It Thought It Could Give Cave Johnson Lemons!!!!!!Do You Know Who I am!!!!!Im The Man Who's Going To Burn Your house Down!!! With Lemons!I Will Get My Engies To Invent A Combustable Lemon That Burns Your House Down!!!*Cough* Cough* *Cough*

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Actually, it would be Cool Ranch part 3, part two I think was after Port Reagal. I love the idea! Of course because it is Cool Ranch.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
thatonevalenciansw... on Oct 28, 2013 wrote:
hey guy's guess what i had an idea for a new world in pirate101 actually it's an extention of cool ranch after the next 2 worlds basically here's the story at least a part of it
Captain avery tells you the next map piece is in cool ranch in the skyway known as "teufort skyway" and gives you a white windstone(marleybone-cool ranch) and tells you to talk to an old crewmember of his whom had the nickname "Heavy weapons guy"(yes he is a polar bear) and vus you than go to teufort skyway once you head to the land in teufort city the capital of the skyway sarah steele than says "right lets find this heavy weapons guy" once you find him he says "i am heavy weapons guy...and this is my weapon..."you than ask him about the map piece and he says "El dorado? heavy has map piece i will give piece if you make deal with heavy follow me I have sandvich"

silver joseph vane
"to qoute cave johnson when life gives you lemons Dont make lemonaide!!!! Take The Lemons BACK!!!! I Dont Want Your Dang Lemons!!!! What am i supposed to do with these?I Demand To See Life's Manager!!! Make Life Rue The Day It Thought It Could Give Cave Johnson Lemons!!!!!!Do You Know Who I am!!!!!Im The Man Who's Going To Burn Your house Down!!! With Lemons!I Will Get My Engies To Invent A Combustable Lemon That Burns Your House Down!!!*Cough* Cough* *Cough*
PLEASE... no more cool ranch!!!!

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
thatonevalenciansw... on Oct 28, 2013 wrote:

silver joseph vane
The atmosphere for the world has a mixture of a funny and epic atmosphere for example you'll mainly be either laughing at the atmosphere or you will say "I AM FREAKING READY" due to the atmosphere.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
MightySwashbuckler... on Oct 28, 2013 wrote:
PLEASE... no more cool ranch!!!!
dont worry it's not as long.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Companions
Buccaneer and privateer
Alex-Level 75 chicken scout
Mr.Jane Doe Level 75 chicken soldier
Pyro-Level 75 pyromaniac

Musketteer And Swashbuckler

Tavish Degroot lv 75 Fox Demoman
Heavy weapons guy-Level 75 Heavy Polar Bear
Dell conager-Lv 75 chicken engineer

Witchdoctor
Medic lv 75 Clockwork Doctor
Mr.Mundy lv 75 lv 75 dragon sniper
Spy-Lv 75 penguin spy.

Ensign
Jun 07, 2012
c'mon dude you're coping the frases of the heavy guy of the video of team fortress 2 "meet the heavy" lol

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
superbuccaneer on Oct 30, 2013 wrote:
c'mon dude you're coping the frases of the heavy guy of the video of team fortress 2 "meet the heavy" lol
*facepalm*.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
thatonevalenciansw... on Oct 31, 2013 wrote:
*facepalm*.
Story:countiuned
so after you enter spyrre co. HQ in the middle of a meeting and on the screen(no not breaking the forth wall all the other character's are watching a screen
saxton hale:hello i am saxton hale as you can see i am beating up a yeti and i will be doing so for the next so weeks,So Listen Up Mercs! Robots Are Coming To attack Every Spyrre co facility in the spiral so far just in the teufort skyway area but just you wait,the robot's "as far as we know" are lead by blutarch and redmond's long lost brother
Ratbeard:Wait who is blutarch?
El toro:And what's a redmond?
Saxton hale:-gray mann and calgistro a toymaker from valencia
Bonnie anne:So that's where calgistro went hiding.
Saxton hale:And i am not gonna lie these robot's are bigger than you,faster than you,In fact that i am saying it out loud they are better than you in nearly every way.Mercs your jobs died with than spyree brothers,you hear me as of now you are all unemployed from killing eachother,also straight plain talk here nobody except me would hire a non-metal man to fight these robot's i have seen them you are all doomed,now for the good news your all rehired and here's the job description:Kill Robots! Now get out there and kick gray spyree back to marleybone,Make me proud boy's.
miss pauling:so...
Scout:Yo' Miss paulin'
miss pauling:keep in mind i will not answer any questions from scout.
Scout:aww.
Miss pauling:are there any questions?
Mr mundy:I got one,we gettin payed for this.
Saxton hale:Saxton hale again this is pre-taped,so i dont know anybody's talking right now, but i am not paying you for this.

Miss pauling:For reasons i cant explain the robots run on piles of gold coins,destroy them and whatever comes out of them is yours,any more questions,no good get to the bigrock train station and p.s. since heavy invited this pirate i decided to employ him/her and him/her crew. and another thing remember mercs, this is not like any missions you've been given it is much more serious,this is not just a fight for spyrre co or saxton hale,it's a fight for your jobs.,get to work
*you,your pirate's crew and the mercs enter out of spyrre co hq.
Dell conager:so your that pirate heavy told me about well son,nice to meet ya.
spy:we dont have time to greet eachother we need to get to ze bigrock station.
scout:so mind if we use ya ship?.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
thatonevalenciansw... on Nov 2, 2013 wrote:
Story:countiuned
so after you enter spyrre co. HQ in the middle of a meeting and on the screen(no not breaking the forth wall all the other character's are watching a screen
saxton hale:hello i am saxton hale as you can see i am beating up a yeti and i will be doing so for the next so weeks,So Listen Up Mercs! Robots Are Coming To attack Every Spyrre co facility in the spiral so far just in the teufort skyway area but just you wait,the robot's "as far as we know" are lead by blutarch and redmond's long lost brother
Ratbeard:Wait who is blutarch?
El toro:And what's a redmond?
Saxton hale:-gray mann and calgistro a toymaker from valencia
Bonnie anne:So that's where calgistro went hiding.
Saxton hale:And i am not gonna lie these robot's are bigger than you,faster than you,In fact that i am saying it out loud they are better than you in nearly every way.Mercs your jobs died with than spyree brothers,you hear me as of now you are all unemployed from killing eachother,also straight plain talk here nobody except me would hire a non-metal man to fight these robot's i have seen them you are all doomed,now for the good news your all rehired and here's the job description:Kill Robots! Now get out there and kick gray spyree back to marleybone,Make me proud boy's.
miss pauling:so...
Scout:Yo' Miss paulin'
miss pauling:keep in mind i will not answer any questions from scout.
Scout:aww.
Miss pauling:are there any questions?
Mr mundy:I got one,we gettin payed for this.
Saxton hale:Saxton hale again this is pre-taped,so i dont know anybody's talking right now, but i am not paying you for this.

Miss pauling:For reasons i cant explain the robots run on piles of gold coins,destroy them and whatever comes out of them is yours,any more questions,no good get to the bigrock train station and p.s. since heavy invited this pirate i decided to employ him/her and him/her crew. and another thing remember mercs, this is not like any missions you've been given it is much more serious,this is not just a fight for spyrre co or saxton hale,it's a fight for your jobs.,get to work
*you,your pirate's crew and the mercs enter out of spyrre co hq.
Dell conager:so your that pirate heavy told me about well son,nice to meet ya.
spy:we dont have time to greet eachother we need to get to ze bigrock station.
scout:so mind if we use ya ship?.
Dungeon:bigrock station
Battle 1
Interactables:Bomb
Enemies:scout-bot,pyro-bot,heavy-bot

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
thatonevalenciansw... on Oct 29, 2013 wrote:
Companions
Buccaneer and privateer
Alex-Level 75 chicken scout
Mr.Jane Doe Level 75 chicken soldier