Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Presido

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 25, 2011
Ok so you know how you get a companion from the preside i don't understand why classes get different companions like i watched this video but the witchdoctor had milo gray tail and so do i can someone please explain this

stede lvl 33 Privateer

Developer
Thecoolp101guy on Oct 28, 2013 wrote:
Ok so you know how you get a companion from the preside i don't understand why classes get different companions like i watched this video but the witchdoctor had milo gray tail and so do i can someone please explain this

stede lvl 33 Privateer
Your choice of how you were orphaned determines which Presidio pirate you get - they knew your parents, so that's our link. It's most obvious in the case of dead Mike - he died in the mutiny that took your parents' lives!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009

stede lvl 33 Privateer
It doesn't have to do with your class. It has to do with how you chose that your parents died when you selected your pirate. Each way will get you a different companion.
If you select Mutiny you will get Dead Mike.
If you select Shipwrecked you will get Jack Russell.
If you select the Armada you will get Gaspard de Vole.
If you select in a Storm you will get Milo Greytail.
and last but not least, If you select Squid Attack you will get Birgus Latro.

Ensign
Jun 05, 2011
It's not based on class. I'm privateer and I have Milo. It's based on what you chose for why your parents died.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012

stede lvl 33 Privateer
choosing how ya parents died, while you are miking your pirate, and that determines..

Ship Wrecked: Lucky Jack Russel, privateer

squid attack: Birgus latro: buccaneer

Storm: Milo Greytail: Swashbuckler

Armada: Gaspard De Vole: Buccaneer

Mutiny: Dead Mike: Buccaneer

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Oct 28, 2013 wrote:
It doesn't have to do with your class. It has to do with how you chose that your parents died when you selected your pirate. Each way will get you a different companion.
If you select Mutiny you will get Dead Mike.
If you select Shipwrecked you will get Jack Russell.
If you select the Armada you will get Gaspard de Vole.
If you select in a Storm you will get Milo Greytail.
and last but not least, If you select Squid Attack you will get Birgus Latro.
last and yes least. lol, sry birgus