Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

War Dog

AuthorMessage
Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Hey guys! I had an idea a long time ago, and I've decided that I'm finally going to put it out there (sorry if this is a repeated idea!). My idea is a Warhound -- or a War Dog, to make it not too similar to w101 hounds. It would be really cool if we could have a dog that would be a available in the crown shop for gold. The War Dog would look like a German Shepherd, and at level 60, its attack would be 80-120. Its special ability would be Relentless 2 (THAT WOULD SO ROCK!) and its class would be buccaneer. It would be really cool if everyone was able to get this dog for gold, I imagine about 6,000. It would have the same coding as the Wolfhound of Wizard101, same size, same 'IdleFidget', the like. What do you guys think?

:3 I'm going to name mine Chucklesworth...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Just Add Bacon on Oct 25, 2013 wrote:
Hey guys! I had an idea a long time ago, and I've decided that I'm finally going to put it out there (sorry if this is a repeated idea!). My idea is a Warhound -- or a War Dog, to make it not too similar to w101 hounds. It would be really cool if we could have a dog that would be a available in the crown shop for gold. The War Dog would look like a German Shepherd, and at level 60, its attack would be 80-120. Its special ability would be Relentless 2 (THAT WOULD SO ROCK!) and its class would be buccaneer. It would be really cool if everyone was able to get this dog for gold, I imagine about 6,000. It would have the same coding as the Wolfhound of Wizard101, same size, same 'IdleFidget', the like. What do you guys think?

Yea, we already have Rottweiler looking dogs in Marleybone, A German Shepherd would be neat or maybe a Polarion husky?

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Oct 25, 2013 wrote:

i would want an adopted marleybonian child
and i would name mine adriminal marley and another called chloe.