Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Broken Bazaar?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jan 17, 2012
I have been attempting to use the bazaar the past several days, but I find that I can't seem to sell anything. Only a few of my items show up as sell-able and even those show no price.

Is this because the bazaar is already full of all items I possibly have to sell or what?

Administrator
Hello! Perhaps if you gave us the name of the items you're trying to sell, we could see if there was an issue. Notice that some items are marked as "No Auction" (shown on the detail view of an item when you hover your mouse over it) and cannot be sold to Harvey in the Bazaar. These will need to be sold to a vendor. In some other cases an item may also be marked "No Sell," this is the case with the Pioneer's Eyepatch.

There are some cases where Harvey will not buy an item for as much as you would get from a Free Trader. From the Update Notes: "Now that he has ample inventory in his store, Auctioneer Harvey Deuce is changing his buying prices to respond to supply and demand. Once Harvey has 100 of any item in stock, you may find that you get better value from other vendors. Harvey will continue to pay significantly more for items that are in shorter supply."

The bazaar seems to be functioning currently, as I just sold a couple of items to Harvey myself. Can you provide more detail?

Thanks!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Max DeGroot on Oct 24, 2013 wrote:
I have been attempting to use the bazaar the past several days, but I find that I can't seem to sell anything. Only a few of my items show up as sell-able and even those show no price.

Is this because the bazaar is already full of all items I possibly have to sell or what?
If your gold is at it's max the sell button will grey out. Check your gold and see if you need to buy some training tomes or maybe a ship or house.

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
Well, in the process of documenting what I thought was a bug, I gathered together (through defeating Friar Sand over and over a number of items...

And found the ones I could not sell were not available for auction. The rest I could sell fine.

So....my bad. Never mind.