Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Welcome to the Message Boards, Alura!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Hey everybody! Lizzy here, and I've got a very special announcement to make! My real life best friend, Ruthless Alura Bristol, is coming to the Message Boards! Hooray!

*wild sitcom applause and cheers*

I'm so glad that she'll be joining our wonderful family. Alura is such a remarkable person who has excellent humor and a caring personality, always helping her friends, forever a pleasure to be around. She loves to read roleplays and has many brilliant ideas, hopefully she'll share them with all of us! Welcome to the Message Boards, Alura! I look forward to reading your future posts!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Welcome to the message board family Alura. Lizzy is dearly loved here and if she says that you will fit in as a new member of our family, than that is good enough for me. x Hugs x Welcome little sister Alura. Please sit down and have some wonderful strawberry tea and lovely chocolate filled croissants purchased from the wonderful bakeries of the Highlander Fox, or as you will get to know her, Our sweet Commodore Emma.

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Just Add Bacon, Please tell your friend that the Natalie ( or pirate101 lover) says that the message board are a great place, she will love anyone here ( unless the armada finds their way in ) , It feels like home,and would you like to be friends? I don't have much friends ( in the game ) and I would love a few more. When you get up a rank, Highlander Fox, or Emma, will treat her to some pastries. Not just any pastries, but the best you will ever have. X crowd claps even more, now their hands sting X I wish her happiness on the message boards, and she will fit right in,I can just tell by what you told us.
Smiling Natalie lvl 55

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Oct 17, 2013 wrote:
Hey everybody! Lizzy here, and I've got a very special announcement to make! My real life best friend, Ruthless Alura Bristol, is coming to the Message Boards! Hooray!

I'm so glad that she'll be joining our wonderful family. Alura is such a remarkable person who has excellent humor and a caring personality, always helping her friends, forever a pleasure to be around. She loves to read roleplays and has many brilliant ideas, hopefully she'll share them with all of us! Welcome to the Message Boards, Alura! I look forward to reading your future posts!
Thanks for the warm welcome Just Add Bacon I 'm sooooo happy to be added to the message board family!

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Yes, welcome, Alura! Elizabeth has spoken of you, and it is so nice to meet you at last. I hope you have a lot of fun here: it is a pleasant-spoken, imaginative, and welcoming community.

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Ruthless Alura Bri... on Oct 18, 2013 wrote:
Thanks for the warm welcome Just Add Bacon I 'm sooooo happy to be added to the message board family!
The message boards feel like home, Alura.( I really like that name )

Ensign
Jan 02, 2013
Just Add Bacon on Oct 17, 2013 wrote:

Oh my gosh I didn't know you guys knew each other in real life! (It's Fiona WinterGarden from Wizard101, I play P101 to, but I forgot my name on there xD) I wish we could know each other in real life, you guys seem so nice!Too bad we can't :( It would be cool if we could though! Oh- I think I remember my P101 name! Its daring saffron Parker (I think)

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
the wintergardens on Dec 1, 2013 wrote:
Oh my gosh I didn't know you guys knew each other in real life! (It's Fiona WinterGarden from Wizard101, I play P101 to, but I forgot my name on there xD) I wish we could know each other in real life, you guys seem so nice!Too bad we can't :( It would be cool if we could though! Oh- I think I remember my P101 name! Its daring saffron Parker (I think)
Wow, hey, Fiona! It's good to see you on these boards as well! XD That's so cool that you recognized us as Sophia and Katherine in pirate disguises. I wish we all knew it each other in real life, too! I know that you're a blast to hang around and even though (forgive me) I may not always understand what you mean in menu chat, I love to hang out with you and Sophia.

Sorry about some of the things I say and do in w101, with menu chat we may not always have the ability to properly communicate. As for Ghost Avalon a few days ago -- it's been 'haunting' me. I had more than a few minutes left, but not enough time to properly do the dungeon with you and Sophia. I deeply apologize for this, though I didn't know what I could say to tell really tell you this. Sorry about that!

Having that aside...

Welcome to the message boards, Saffron! I look forward to reading your other posts and getting to know you better than I could in game. Maybe sometime Sophia could introduce our characters in Pirate101 and we could play as a threesome? Take care!

~Elizabeth, level 62 ~

~Katherine DeathHunter, level 87 necromancer~

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Well welcome to the message boards Wintergardens and whoever your pirates are. You will find us a generally giggly bunch that loves to help others and to get creative and to make each other laugh.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Welcome, Alura.

I am pretty new here myself and have witnessed first hand what a friendly, sharing and supportive community of pirates (and people) they have here. What's this world coming to when you're describing pirates as friendly and supportive.

Oh well, welcome and good luck in game and in life too. I'll look out for you in the spiral

- Two-faced Valkoor Ohlen- level 65

Ensign
Jan 02, 2013
Just Add Bacon on Dec 1, 2013 wrote:
Wow, hey, Fiona! It's good to see you on these boards as well! XD That's so cool that you recognized us as Sophia and Katherine in pirate disguises. I wish we all knew it each other in real life, too! I know that you're a blast to hang around and even though (forgive me) I may not always understand what you mean in menu chat, I love to hang out with you and Sophia.

Sorry about some of the things I say and do in w101, with menu chat we may not always have the ability to properly communicate. As for Ghost Avalon a few days ago -- it's been 'haunting' me. I had more than a few minutes left, but not enough time to properly do the dungeon with you and Sophia. I deeply apologize for this, though I didn't know what I could say to tell really tell you this. Sorry about that!

Having that aside...

Welcome to the message boards, Saffron! I look forward to reading your other posts and getting to know you better than I could in game. Maybe sometime Sophia could introduce our characters in Pirate101 and we could play as a threesome? Take care!

~Elizabeth, level 62 ~

I don't think you can fully understand anybody when they have menu chat. xD Atleast, I never can. Lol. Sometimes I'm trying to tell somebody something like: Hurry up and port to me in this battle because I only have 12 health remaining and I'm doing this solo, so I have no one to heal me!!! And it comes out like this: Help!
Well, How I found you on here, Well, I certainly don't search my friends name on here so I can know if they're on the message board... (Fine, You got me. lol) And guess what, I found you. How I found you on here, Well, I recognized your username! And btw it's fine, I understand you have a few minutes, and you don't want to start a dungeon then be almost finished with it and your parent says: "Time To get off of the computer! Time to eat!" (Learned that the hard way lol) I'm so glad we can get to know each other better on the message boards though!

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2012
Fiona!! Welcome to the Pirate101 message boards my friend! I wish we knew each other in real life too, you've been a fantastic friend on the games and it's great to see you here! I'm excited to see your future posts and hope to tag along on your adventure through the skyways! See ya later!

Ruthless Alura Bristol, level 65 swashbuckler

Sophia Darkflame, level 94 fire wizard

Ensign
Jan 02, 2013

Having that aside...

~Elizabeth, level 62 ~

And I think my real-life BFF is joining w101 and p101, too, so we could all play together! That would be really fun!!

Ensign
Jan 02, 2013

Having that aside...

~Elizabeth, level 62 ~

Btw LOVE your username. Now I'm thinking about Bacon ( I absolutely Bacon!) I'm going to go fix some now XD