Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

unknown ship equipment

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 26, 2012
Hello, and of course i don't know a few locations for things, like the marleybone galleon ship equipment that is top of the line! And can someone please tell me all the best parts for it? That would be grateful if anyone does. Loyal Nicholas Silver- level 4

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
The Silver Admiral on Oct 13, 2013 wrote:
Hello, and of course i don't know a few locations for things, like the marleybone galleon ship equipment that is top of the line! And can someone please tell me all the best parts for it? That would be grateful if anyone does. Loyal Nicholas Silver- level 4
The best ones are from boss ships, regular ship drops or the Marleybone Turret. Here is a guide of ship equipment and who drops them.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Welcome to the message boards Nicholas. You will find ua a helpful group of people that are like a family, helpful, full of imagination and the desire to make each other laugh. Good to have you on board.

Ensign
Oct 26, 2012
I thank you so much, i found all of this to be the best, BEST ship equipment for the marleybone galleon:

Great rudder from the hart of gold.
1st rater heavy armor from the hart of gold.
Fleet admiral's sails from...?
Gold striped prow from...?
Admiral's wheel from the hart of gold.
Carronades from...???
Horn of the mighty kraken from the hart of gold.
Gilded mark 3 anchor from the hart of gold.

Thank you so much!
P.s. the ones with the question marks i don't exactly know about, carronades i have NO clue where they are.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
The Silver Admiral on Oct 15, 2013 wrote:
I thank you so much, i found all of this to be the best, BEST ship equipment for the marleybone galleon:

Great rudder from the hart of gold.
1st rater heavy armor from the hart of gold.
Fleet admiral's sails from...?
Gold striped prow from...?
Admiral's wheel from the hart of gold.
Carronades from...???
Horn of the mighty kraken from the hart of gold.
Gilded mark 3 anchor from the hart of gold.

Thank you so much!
P.s. the ones with the question marks i don't exactly know about, carronades i have NO clue where they are.
I got my Fleet Admiral's Sails from the Marleybone Turret.
Carronades Come from the Amber Hoard boss ship that also drops the Gold Striped Prow.

Ensign
Oct 26, 2012
Thank you SO much!!! I was desperatly looking for where they were, because of the worlds update, they moved the equipment around and made me confused. I thank you so very much!!!

Loyal Nicholas Silver- level 8