Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Darkmoor this Halloween...?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 26, 2012
Will there be some side quest or something where we port to a remote section of darkmoor? You know maybe talk to your parent ghosts after fighting a spirit that guards them? Afterall darkmoor is the COOLEST world.

I love DarkMoor even though I have never been there...

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Golden Guardian on Oct 10, 2013 wrote:
Will there be some side quest or something where we port to a remote section of darkmoor? You know maybe talk to your parent ghosts after fighting a spirit that guards them? Afterall darkmoor is the COOLEST world.

I love DarkMoor even though I have never been there...
Hai, please do being in Darkmoor! Must... BECOME... GYPSY!!!!!

Ciao!

Ensign
Dec 22, 2010
Eh ki doesn't care that much so prob not. They will I think do nothing since October already started. I hate kingsisle so much

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Likeieggs on Oct 10, 2013 wrote:
Eh ki doesn't care that much so prob not. They will I think do nothing since October already started. I hate kingsisle so much
Then why in Dragonspyre do you play their games?

Ciao!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Likeieggs on Oct 10, 2013 wrote:
x crosses arms and looks at x Ahem, Knowing KI as I do I am positive that you are about to eat your words.