Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I am SICK and TIRED of people wanting crowns!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 26, 2012
I log on and go to a room and this guy befriends me. He is quiet for a while but after looking at me intently he says, Can you gift me this? Can you give me a tribal crew pack? Can you gift me 10000 crowns?!?!?!

On top of this I reply with a frienly, "sorry I cant". Then they throw a tantrum, they insult me with cleverly placed innapropriate language ( if you dont know what I mean, its like this: the word music can be seperated into "moo sick". this can also be done to bad words).

Who else expreriences this? Imagine if you or a kid gets constanly harrased by people asking for crowns, followed by insults, in a KID-SAFE community.

I can report them I know, but if so many people are out there... then it is a bit unsecure.

Silver Dino Hawkins

Administrator
As well as using the Report button, never forget the power of using the Ignore button! As a reminder of what happens when a player is muted or banned or for guidance in using the report button, please review the FAQ.

Thank you to everyone who uses the report button to help keep our game safe.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*