Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Where's Romba?

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Griffin Deveraux made a travelogue role play that made Romba my new favorite crew. What I want to know is where's Romba? I want more! What a great personality you gave him!

Lieutenant
May 06, 2012
Calamity Finch on Sep 20, 2013 wrote:
Griffin Deveraux made a travelogue role play that made Romba my new favorite crew. What I want to know is where's Romba? I want more! What a great personality you gave him!
musketeers get him. after beating gortez

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Aye (pun), it was such a wonderful thread that I enjoyed to read so much! I'm definitely looking forward to the next 'video', and I have been inspired to do my own. Way to go, Griffen! ;) You've started a chain! Mine will probably be a little more serious as my character is on her own, but I cannot wait for your humorous thread to continue. Gonna go and make that post now...

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
oh hey guys i thought i couldn't post so i had stopped but hey lookie here i can post. Ya i will be working on new ones for a while.