Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Old Scratch Promotion Quest

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 02, 2011
I've decided every few days, I'm going to create promotion quests for companions for book 15. Very rich and detailed ones. Enjoy. Number one Old Scratch.

Old Scratch: Level 70 Arcane Jinn
Look:
Hook: Pure platinum
Hat: Fez, with platinum trimmings
Outfit: Vest with tiny bones on it and baggy Arabian pants
Boots: Black leather with platinum trim
Wand: A Staff made from Leg Bones with flag colored sparks
Skull: Cracked by the bottom right and crystal were his eye used to be.
Storyline:
The Spirit World is unbalanced, after your last visit. The world must be brought to balance or all the spirits of the worlds will be angry and destroy the spiral.
Old Scratch Tutorial Tip: Capin' I feel dark Hoodoo in the air. We speak in a cellar.
Old Scratch: I see the Spirit World unbalanced. They destroy the spiral if we don't bring it back to balance. We talk to Madame Vadamia. She knows what to do.
Madame Vadamia: You seem to be in a hurry. Are you here about the Spirit World? Well here goes. Your portal from last time is not strong enough any more. You must travel to Mushoo there find a Dragon Egg. Then the portal shall open.
Dragon King: You want this egg? Come and get it! Arggggggggggg!
Dragon King
Health: 3,500
Class: Swashbuckler
Old Scratch: We have the egg. The portal opens, but it is not complete with out Arcane. There, we be ready now.
Bonnie Anne: This is an odd place. We best get out soon.
Old Scar: No! You will never bring balance back! Soon the spirits will destroy you all! And there's nothing you can do! Ha, ha,ha!
Old Scar:
Health: 3,980
Class: Musketeer
Old Scratch: Captain, he drops many treasures. We return to home now.
Old Scratch: Captain, we saved the world, again. Be on your guard captain. Something dark is creeping closer each second.
Epics:
Mojo Echo: Extra hit if you make successful hit
Jobu's Rouse: Hit if you miss
Given | Mojo Blast: Minor or whatever mojo blast
Given | Davy Jones Reach
Witch Hunter
You get three of the ones that aren't given. Hope you like! Feel free to comment!

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
I like the promition it's very interesting .see you in the spiral...romantic rebbeca ivring.

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
IceWarlord1380 on Sep 9, 2013 wrote:
I've decided every few days, I'm going to create promotion quests for companions for book 15. Very rich and detailed ones. Enjoy. Number one Old Scratch.

Look:
Hook: Pure platinum
Hat: Fez, with platinum trimmings
Outfit: Vest with tiny bones on it and baggy Arabian pants
Boots: Black leather with platinum trim
Wand: A Staff made from Leg Bones with flag colored sparks
Skull: Cracked by the bottom right and crystal were his eye used to be.
Storyline:
The Spirit World is unbalanced, after your last visit. The world must be brought to balance or all the spirits of the worlds will be angry and destroy the spiral.
Old Scratch Tutorial Tip: Capin' I feel dark Hoodoo in the air. We speak in a cellar.
Old Scratch: I see the Spirit World unbalanced. They destroy the spiral if we don't bring it back to balance. We talk to Madame Vadamia. She knows what to do.
Madame Vadamia: You seem to be in a hurry. Are you here about the Spirit World? Well here goes. Your portal from last time is not strong enough any more. You must travel to Mushoo there find a Dragon Egg. Then the portal shall open.
Dragon King: You want this egg? Come and get it! Arggggggggggg!
Dragon King
Health: 3,500
Class: Swashbuckler
Old Scratch: We have the egg. The portal opens, but it is not complete with out Arcane. There, we be ready now.
Bonnie Anne: This is an odd place. We best get out soon.
Old Scar: No! You will never bring balance back! Soon the spirits will destroy you all! And there's nothing you can do! Ha, ha,ha!
Old Scar:
Health: 3,980
Class: Musketeer
Old Scratch: Captain, he drops many treasures. We return to home now.
Old Scratch: Captain, we saved the world, again. Be on your guard captain. Something dark is creeping closer each second.
Epics:
Mojo Echo: Extra hit if you make successful hit
Jobu's Rouse: Hit if you miss
Given | Mojo Blast: Minor or whatever mojo blast
Given | Davy Jones Reach
Witch Hunter
You get three of the ones that aren't given. Hope you like! Feel free to comment!
I'm looking forward to reading your other posts, mate. This one was good, and I'm sure the next will be better!