Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ways to get nautical expirience

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 20, 2010
Could someone tell me the best way to get nautical xp because i have a eagle galleon but am like nautical level 38 and would like to level up to equip more stuff so please help me with good ways to get lots of nautical xp.

thanks

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Fighting boss ships always helps, or just go to a busy realm and sail around and just start helping anyone you see that is battling ships. You can also check the fan pages for Nautical XP parties. Those are a blast and you build XP amazingly fast that way. Plus it is just a pure blast (pun totally intended ) watching a huge fleet just wiping the skyways clean of ships so fast that you have to scramble to be able to get one hit in. Makes for some great screenshots too .

Lieutenant
Dec 31, 2012
Chrissy is on the money. There are specific quests that will grant Nautical XP in addition to gold or Companion Training Points, but the sure fire way is to go out and do some proper pirating!

Grinding out Nautical XP can be frustrating if you are solo, so I also highly suggest trying to link up with other players to form a wolfpack flotilla and haunt the wind lanes.

Remember that you don't always have to board a ship. If Nautical XP is more important to you than gold or loot, you can just hang back, blow enemy ships out of the sky, and claim the salvage.

You're going to have to do that anyway if you want to upgrade the ship equipment for your Eagle Galleon. The only way we can get ship upgrades is by farming them.